Part 1 ♥

You heard a news about Greyson's concert here in Manila! 

You: Mom, can I got to my husband's concert? Please?? *excited*

Mom: Sorry (YN) but it's so expensive! I have to pay your tuition fee and bills.

You have no choice but to follow your mom. You went to your room and cried. That's the only thing you can do, to cry. 

You: I thought I'll see him for the first time. I've expected too much, now I'm too disappointed. I'll just watch him on Youtube just like what I did before. *crying*

You opened your laptop and try to check if there's contest or raffles. You joined the contest and raffles but you're not the lucky ones. You loose hope. 

1 day left, it's already April 21. Greyson's in the Philippines already. You heard all the fans screaming on tv and you turned it off. You and your mom went to the grocery to buy foods.

After buying in the grocery..

Mom: (YN) Go to the parking lot now, I'll just buy something.

You: Okay mom.

You went to the parking lot and sat on a rock near your car. You cried and still hope to see Greyson. Then suddenly, you heard a lot of screams. You ignored it but the screams got much louder. You try to check it and you saw Greyson! You couldn't believe what you're seeing right now! The you never realize, Grey's car is beside your car and so he saw you. 

Grey: Hey sweetheart, why are you crying? *smiled*

You: I.. I.. *shocked*

Grey: Aww, it's alright! Here.. *give you his handkerchief*

You: (OMG) Thank you so much Grey. *smiled*

Greyson:  *gave his hand and stood you up*

You: Thank you again. *smiling and blushing*

Greyson: *hugged you for a second*

You we're so speechless that time and Grey really have to go to his car then your mom called.

Mom: I'm almost there. There's so many girl here, what's happening.

You: Oh, nothing mom. *smiling and blushing*

You we're still standing and then your mom came. She immediately went to the car and so you did too. You drove home and you we're still speechless. 

You: (Greyson? Gave his handkerchief? Hold my hand? OMG!!)

Mom: You alright? 

You: Yeah, why? *blushing*

Mom: I know you're still sad about not going to his concert. There's next time I promise.

You: Okay mom. *smiled*

You already arrived home, you went to your room and you're very very very happy! You put Grey's handkerchief on a very precious box. 

It's April 22! Greyson's concert! You sat on the couch and watched tv. You prefer watching Spongebob than seeing all the girls screaming while Grey's singing on a concert update. Minutes passed, you couldn't help. You wanted to check what's happening on Grey's concert. And so, you waited for the concert update. It was the last part of the concert and everyone is so happy, except you. Then Greyson said something...

Grey: I have this jacket and it belongs to a girl. She was crying yesterday in the parking lot. 

You we're so shocked! That's your jacket! You left it on the parking lot yesterday.

You: (OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG)