Part 8 ♥

YOUR NAME'S TTWW ON TWITTER!

You: WOAH!!! 

You're totally freaking out. You read everything. They knew everything about you and Greyson! So many hates! Good think there's Filipino Enchancers who try to defend you even though they're so envy. They know you from this group, GreysonatorsPH and you're one of the nicest person there. You're timeline, notification, messages and friend request are totally flooded! From an ordinary girl to a popular girl because of Greyson. What more if you're Grey's next girlfriend? 

You: Should I deactivate all my accounts?? I'm so sad right now *made a sad face*

Friend: If I were you, I'll fight for it. I admit I'm jealous on you because Greyson's dating you.

You: No! We're not dating.

Friend: How come NOT?? You're the girl he's been looking for about the jacket. You went to his hotel and had lunch with you. He went to your house to be his piano teacher. What else??

You: OMG Guys, HOW DID YOU ALL KNEW THAT!?

Friend: Why not read Grey's tweet -__-

You went to his profile and saw...

@greysonchance: Met this very amazing fan! *picture of you and him in the hotel and in your house*

You looked at your mentions and interactions at it was totally flooded too! You're like a celebrity, and you just gained a lot of followers! What a record! 

You: OMG! Are you mad at me? *worried*

Friend: No.. it's just I'm really jealous. I'm trying to defend you right now 'cause you're my best friend. We're together right? And I consider you as a lucky fan. Ignore all the hates, okay? 

You: *cried* Thank you so much!

You saw your names like a hundred times on Facebook and Twitter. Some even made a Fan Page that says: KILL (YN)! 

You: They want to kill me!! *crying*

Friend: You're funny! Don't mind them! They're just jealous. 

You: But they're so mean *crying*

Friend: You know, just sleep and take a rest. Me and (Other FN) are going there tomorrow at your house. We love you. Stay strong okay?

You: Aww, I love you. Okay, I'll sleep.

Friend: I love you too.

You logged out and cleaned up yourself. You wore a black shirt and pajamas. 

You: (This is gonna be crazy. Now I don't like wearing colorful things. Oh I hate it!!)

You went to bed and can't stop thinking about the things happened. You started to cry again.

You: I can't believe Greyson tweeted my name. I can't believe my name TTWW. I can't believe I got haters. I can't believe I'm popular. I can't believe someone wanted to kill me. I can't believe people think I'm dating Greyson. I can't believe.... 

Then you remembered you have Grey's number.

You: (No, I shouldn't call him and let him know my problem. He should be happy right now, not thinking about me.)

You checked your phone and saw your wallpaper - You and Greyson.

You: (Thank you Greyson for everything! I don't care how many people hates me as long as you know me.. your new best friend.) 

When you remembered your his new best friend, you started at the ceiling. 

You: (Should I tell everything to them? Post it on a blog? Should I? Positive side, they'll know the story. Negative side, they'll hate me more! Oh please help me.)

You're crying and crying. It was your first time. You cried for hours and think about it then you slept. 

Next day....... Grey's last day in the Philippines.

You woke up and went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and your eyes are so puffy! Oh no! If your mom finds out about everything, she'll totally be worried and you don't want that to happen. You washed your face and tried to figure out how to hid it. And you got an idea..

You: Hi mom, Greymorning! *fake happiness*

Mom: Good Morning (YN)! Why are you wearing shades? 

You: Well... umm.. you know mom, it's so hot right now since Grey's still here but he's leaving soon. And so ummm.. yeah... I also missed wearing this so... *fake smile* *nervous* 

Mom: (Weird) Ohh.. okay? Eat your breakfast now.

You: Phew!

After you ate breakfast, you immediately checked your eyes and nothing changed! It's still so puffy and you can't wear shades the whole time!

You: (Oh no, what should I do?)

You stared at your bedroom. Full of Greyson's face.

You: You're melting me.

Then the phone rings..

You: I think this is (FN).

You grabbed your phone and didn't mind to look who called 'cause you know it's your friend..

You: OMG!! HI (FN)! I'm so glad you called. I was totally crying last night!! It was so miserable. What time are you going here? 

Greyson: Crying? You? (FN)? Hey! What happened sweetie?

Oh no! It's not your friend, it's Greyson! Now he'll know everything and you don't want him to be sad because of you and all the hates.

You: Oh cry? I..I..I.. watched a movie last night! It made me cry! And miserable too..

Greyson: Are you sure?

You stopped breathing for a second and remembered that Greyson doesn't like girls who lie! What should you do???