Part 7 ♥

You're so happy and you learned a lot a things from him (even you're distracted).

You: Wow! Thank you so much Grey, I'll never forget this! *smiles*

Greyson: Wanna hear me play a song?

You: Sure! *excited*

Greyson: What song do you like?

You: Umm.. (song you like)

Greyson: That's a great song! *smiled*

Grey started to play the song and you're totally melting! He's looking at you while he's singing. And his beautiful voice is so mesmerizing! You get your cam and recorded him while playing the piano and singing. DREAM CAME TRUE! After the song..

You: OMG Grey! You're so amazing! *smiled happily*

Greyson: Well thank you! 

You: Can I ask one more song again? *laughs*

Greyson: Sure!

You told Grey the song you wanted and he played again. The song you chose is one of your favorite song. He's good in playing the piano indeed. After the song..

You: OMG Grey! That's my favorite song!! *freaking out*

Greyson: Really? Wow! Want me to teach you how to play it?

You: (OMG! This is my chance!!) Is it okay?? *smiles*

Greyson: Of course!

You: *totally excited*

He held your hand for the first time! 

You: (OMG! His hand is so soft!! OMG OMG OMG!!) *blushing*

Greyson: This is very easy, promise.. I know you can do this.

You: I would, for you. *blush*

You and Greyson had a really fun time! You keep on staring at him while he's teaching you.

You: You know Grey...

Greyson: Yeah?

You: If staring at you is a job.. I'd be a billionaire.

Greyson: *laughs* You know (YN)..

You: *blushing*

Greyson: If you're a fire and I'm a candle... I'm probably melting right now!

You: *laughs* 

Greyson: I don't think it's funny. *laughs*

You: It is, a little. *laughs*

Grey continued to teach you. After 30 minutes, your mom called you.

Mom: (YN)! Dinner is ready!

You: Okay mom!

You, Greyson and your mom ate dinner! It is very special! The dished your mom prepared is a very extraordinary dish.

Greyson: Wow Mrs. (YSN), this dish taste delicious!

Mom: Thank you Greyson.

Everything in the table is so wonderful. Your beautiful wooden table fits to the new flower your mom bought yesterday. And the lights made Grey's hair more attractive. After eating dinner, you spend the 10 mins. left with Greyson. You showed him your room at took a lots of picture with him. 

You: I have CHANCER!! OMG! 

Greyson: OMG! You have a Cancer?? *shocked*

You: No! *laughs* it's Chancer.

Greyson: Chancer? What's that? *confused*... Ohh I get it, *laughs*

You: I have GreyGreyGerms too!! OMG!

Greyson hugged you.

Greyson: Now you have GreyGreyHug!

You: *blushing* *melting* (OMG!) 

You hugged him back.

You: I love you Greyson! Thank you for EVERYTHING! Thank you for making my dreams come true. You're the best!

Greyson: Awww, I love you too sweetheart! You're welcome and my fans are the best for me. 

Greyson have to say "Bye". You got sad 'cause you'll never see him again. But at least you had fun and you have taken picture with him and you also let him sign in most of your things.

You: Bye Greyson! Thank you very much again!

He left you with a smile. It hurts a little that Grey will leave soon. You're gonna miss him so much.

Mom: Your husband is so handsome.

You: Mom, don't tell me you like him!

Mom: I like him...

You: Noo way!

Mom: For you! Okay, you don't like..

You: I was just kidding.. *laughs* Yes mom, you're right! He's the 2nd most handsome boy I know!

Mom: Who's the first one? Justin Bieber? Cody Simpson? Jordan Jansen? Harry Styles?

You: It's daddy of course! *winks*

Mom: Ohh! *laughs* Hey, why don't you wash now and go to sleep. 

You went to your room and had a half bath. You wore your new t-shirt with Grey's sign, your new shorts with Grey's sign and your new slippers with Grey's sign. Everything related to him! Even your headband with a cute piano on it and the GC Ballers your friends gave you as their birthday present. 

Mom: Oh Hi Ms. Chance! Aren't you sleeping yet?

You: I can't. I can't recover on the things happened. I'm still melted, mom. And looking at his pictures with me makes me melt more!.. Ohhh Greyson!

Mom: Okay.. have a good night.

You opened your laptop and imported you and Grey's pictures. 

You: OMG! My Facebook! My Twitter! My social life! I almost forgot! 

You opened your Facebook and saw your name a hundred times! Oh no, what's happening? Your notifications and messages and friend requests are totally like WOAH! You messaged your friend on what's happening.

You: Hey (FN) !

Friend: OMG (YN)! I'm so happy you're back!! 

You: What's happening? Why is my name everywhere? Why are my friend request, my messages and notifications are so many?

Friend: So many Enchancers got jealous on you! Now they're asking me a lot of informations about you and just kept my mouth shut. 

You: Are they mad?

Friend: A few, but others are trying to defend you. Hey! Open your Twitter.

You opened your Twitter account and you're so shocked on what you saw!