Part 34 ♥

Grey woke up very excited. It was because he can smell the breakfast that your relatives are cooking. 

Greyson: Good Morning *kisses your cheeks*

You: Good Morning Grey *hugs him* How's your sleep?

Greyson: Good, I like the weather here *smiles*

Yeah he liked it but you can see in his skin that he's not yet used to it 'cause he's blushing and it makes him look very cute with his messy hair. 

You: *pinch his left cheek* Now I know how cute you are when you wake up! *giggles*

Greyson: *laughs* 

Both of you went downstairs and everyone's waiting. He looked fascinated as he walk. Both of you sat down.

Aunt: How was your sleep Greyson?

Greyson: Good. *smiles* 

He looked at the dishes in front of him.

Greyson: What's this? *pointing*

Aunt: That's a Champorado. *smiles*

Greyson: Cham..what? *confused*

You: Champorado. *laughs*

Greyson: Okay. Cham..po..ra..do! Right? Champorado! Champorado!

Everyone laughed as Greyson completed the word. He looked very funny when he said that. 

Greyson: So what's Champorado?

Aunt: It's a chocolate rice porridge. *gets a bread*

Greyson: *tasted it* Ohmy.. this taste delicious! *eat more*

He liked it so much! He got full but wanted more. Your aunt taught him how to make it and your cousins always go with your aunt 'cause they wanted to see how Greyson cooks.

Cousin 1: For sure, masarap yan!

Cousin 3: Sinabi mo pa! Syempre si Greyson nagluto. *blushes*

Greyson: Masarap?

Cousin 1: (OMG) *blushes* Masarap means delicious. 

Greyson: Oh! Hope this is masarap! *lauhgs*

Cousin 2: Of course that's very masarap! *laughs*

When Grey finished cooking, your cousins immediately ate it. You're talking with your uncles. 

Cousin 2: *staring while Greyson's putting Champorado in her bowl* Thanks Greyson!

Greyson: Haha! You're welcome. *smiles*

Cousins: *melts*

Your aunt and your cousins tasted it. And guess what... it tasted perfect! Greyson's very happy. He get the last 4 scoops.

Greyson: *sat beside you*

You: *reading a book*

Greyson: *feeds you*

You: Who cooked that? *smiles*

Greyson: Me. *smiles*

You: OMG really? I loved it! *hugs* Proud of my boyfriend *pinch his cheeks again*

5:30 PM and you have to go home. You're gonna miss everyone and everyone's gonna miss you too. Greyson and his family really had a great time that they would be glad if they'll come again next time. You hugged everyone. Your cousins are gonna miss you and your family so much and also Greyson and his family. 

Another long drive. You slept again in Grey's shoulder while he's listening to his favorite music. While Alexa, she's also sleeping in your shoulders.