Part 18 ♥

He looked outside and checked the weather.

You: I think we should just stay home.

Greyson: Why??

You: They might see us.

Greyson: I don't care if they'll hate me or what as long as you're mine. And I'm proud of it. If I could only shout "I'm (YN)'s boyfriend" at the top of my voice, I'll do it. 

You looked at him. Then, he held your hands. You started walking. You can feel the fresh air. 

You: I miss going outside. 

Then you suddenly remembered, you're going home in the next few days! You hold Grey's hand tighter. 

Greyson: Are you alright? *worried*

You: I'm gonna miss you Greyson. 

You both stopped walking. Fans saw you. You were recognized. 

Girls: OMG! It's Greyson and (YN)!! 

Girl 1: Can we have a picture?

Girl 2: Can I have an autograph?

They were 2 at first then became 20! WOAH! It's awkward that you had pictures while you're sick but you still did your best to smile. 

Girls: WE LOVE YOU GREYSON AND (YN)!

Wait, they know about you and Grey's relationship!? You don't wanna ask them about it. 

In a few minutes, fans are 10x more! There are even guys who went there just to see you. How did they know you? Greyson, probably. How popular are you in US? 

Greyson: I'm really sorry everyone but we have to go. 

You and Grey immediately went home. Good thing the media didn't catch you up or else they're gonna ask a lot of questions! 

You got worried about Grey. 

You: Oh no, what should we do?

Greyson: I still don't care. You see how proud I am a while ago? 

Grey gave you a hug.

Greyson: No matter what happens, my love for you will never change. 

Grey let you sit in the couch. He switched the tv on. He cooked lunch. But it's only a simple meal. You're about to sleep when the news... 

"Greyson Chance and (YN) dating?" 

You: OMG Grey! Look at the news!

Reporter: Fans saw Greyson and (YN) a while ago. Holding hands! 

*shows pictures*

You turned the tv off. Greyson ignored it. You laid your head in the pillows. 

Greyson: Don't be sad sweetie. 

*sat beside you*

Greyson: I told you I don't care right? 

You: Promise me first that you're still married to your fans.

Greyson: I promise. 

You hugged him. You don't want his fans to get angry at you. 

Greyson gets his mobile. He tweeted.

@greysonchance: I promise that I'll be forever married to my fans.

*shows you*

You smiled. 

....... Let's skip to the part where the next day, you're gonna leave LA.

The past few days, Grey took care of you. And yes, you got well. He had an interview too and asked about you and him.