Part 21 ♥

You: What's that mom?

Mom: I got news for you!

You: *fix the blankets*

Mom: First, you're gonna have an interview today!

You: What? Mom I'm not ready.

Mom: Second, your friends are inviting you to play keyboards in their small theater and the funds will be given to charities. 

You: That's great! I would love to do that!

Mom: Third, a director wants you for his next movie!

You: What!? Mom! You know I'm not good at acting..

Mom: Fourth, hmmm... I'll tell you tomorrow.

You: Why?

Mom: It's not yet final.

You: Hmmm, okay. *curious*

Your mom went to the living room. You fixed your bed.

You: I thought I could sleep the whole day. Oh I hate it! 

You didn't like the news your mom told you. Except for the charity. You dislike interviews since you're not used to it. You prefer playing the piano in front of many audience than that. And being an actress? That's another story. You're totally not good in acting. You once joined the drama club in school and it's the worst club you've been. The teacher's so strict and you have to cry and you found it very awkward. 

Anyways, you opened your laptop and logged in on Skype. Luckily, Alli left you a message. Then suddenly..

Mom: (YN)! You're not yet eating breakfast! 

You: Oh yeah I forgot.

You left your laptop and decided to read the unread message later. You ate breakfast and saw Greyson on tv! Well, not him actually.. just his music video.

"Greyson Chance's going back in Asia soon!" 

Reporter: Greysonators, start saving up money for another big concert for Greyson Chance!

*shows past concerts in the Philippines*

Report: Greyson Chance is a fourteen year old blah blah....

Greyson's coming back soon! You wondered when. You went to your room again and looked at the unread message. 

ALLIgator: Dinosaur! I can't come with Cody and Greyson on their Asia concert. I have a busy schedules on that month :( 

You used to call Alli as ALLIgator and call you back Dinosaur like how Cody calls you. 

You: Aww it's okay. We'll meet again for sure, I promise. 

You: *looked at the calendar* 

You: By the way, when is the concert? I wanted to know :D

Then your mom knocked.

Mom: You have to get ready now.

You: What?

Mom: Your interview's at 1 PM.

You don't like interviews. Super dislike. The worst part is asking about your love life or your personal life. 

You: Mom, I don't wanna go there.

Your mom entered the room.

Mom: You have to... don't worry I'll be near at the stage, don't get nervous.

You: I know they're gonna ask me about Greyson. 

Mom: Then tell them how much you love him, that's it. Just be honest.