Part 12 ♥

You woke up exactly 8 AM and you can't stop thinking about what Cody just said. You don't know if you're jealous or what. Or maybe you really are. 

Mom: Wow, why did you woke up so early? 

Your usual waking up time is 10-11 AM that made your mom surprised and haven't prepared your breakfast.

You: Maybe I got really excited about the event. 

Your mom put a bread on the plate with a Nutella spread! 

You: Yaay! My favorite!! And Grey's favorite too!

Now you missed him a thousand time, greater than before. You ate 4 breads and ate the rest of the Nutella all by your self. 

Mom: Drink water after that, okay?

You: Yes mom.

When you're already half of it, you decided to keep it and bring it with you in the US. You practiced almost the whole day with your piano teacher. 

Let's skip to the next parts... well, if I summarize it, it'll be you're practicing and very excited. 

It's August 10! You woke up 5 AM! You get ready and so excited. Of course, who wouldn't be not excited to go to US? You checked your things and drove to the airport. Your flight time is 7 AM and you're gonna arrive there the next day which is 5 PM in US and 7 AM in the Philippines.

It was your first time to ride on an airplane. It's very unforgettable! 

Your arrival in LAX! The friends of your piano teacher fetch you and you stayed in their house. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL! The place was so amazing like you don't wanna go home. You can't help taking a lot of pictures! Hollywood, Disneyland, Museums, Universal Studios and a lot more.

Your first week in Los Angeles is to practice and to have fun! Your second week is to focus more on practice because on the third week, is your performance. You felt nervous about it but your piano teacher told you before he left is..

Piano teacher: Do your best 'cause I know you're great. 

It was night when you surprise Cody.

You: CocoMonster!

CocoMonster: Hey! Dinosaur!

You: What's your house address?

CocoMonster: For what? Scrapbooks? 

You: Secret!

CocoMonster: Tell me!

Cody looked at your Twitter profile and he saw your tweet about Los Angeles! He was surprised and happy!

CocoMonster: COME OVER MY HOUSE! HAHAHAHAHA! Why didn't you told me about this?

You: HAHAHHAAHAH! You're smart huh! Well, I wanted it as a surprise! Oh I wanna meet you guys!! 

CocoMonster: I'll tell Alli! Let's meet tomorrow at..

You: McDonalds! Hahahahah!

CocoMonster: Just text me, here's my number (random number). 

You: Copied! Hey, I was just kidding about the McDonalds! Hahahahaha!

CocoMonster: I'll just text you! And wait, does Greyson knows this?

You: I think he's busy and he's in Oklahoma right now, right?

CocoMonster: Yes, he's with his family.

Then you remembered August 16! It's gonna be next week, and next week.. you have to focus on your piano playing.

You: I wanted to go there and surprise him on his birthday. Would you mind to help me? Please??