Part 32 ♥

Let's skip through the next days...

It's already Dec. 10 and you're off to Philippines! You're excited to be back home and see all your family, friends and fans. 

It's 4 PM when you arrived in the airport. Many people waited for you there. They even told you they're excited for you and Grey's music video. 

It's 6 PM when you finally arrived home! You missed everything! The weather, the people, the pollution, EVERYTHING! You immediately rested 'cause you feel very tired and sleepy. 

You woke up 8 in the morning. You missed the cold weather and the little girl that always greet you a good morning. You also missed the bed and the window beside the bed. You went to the kitchen and saw your mom making pancakes. You missed the luxury breakfasts there too! 

You: Good Morning mom!

Mom: Good Morning Darling! Your piano teacher's gonna be here by 10 AM.

You: For?

Mom: I guess for the music video.

You got excited about it. It's going to be your first ever music video. And the nervous part is, Greyson's going to be your partner. You might not can't concentrate when he's going to stare you in the music video. 

After eating breakfast, you rushed in your room and took a bath. 

10 AM and your piano teacher arrived. You greeted him and both of you talked in the dining room about the music video. It's going to be shoot in the Philippines 2 days after his concert. 

You: Do you think I can do that?

Piano teacher: Of course! If you did good in your first time, what more in the other times? 

You smiled and continued talking with him.

3 PM when your friends arrived. You missed them a lot and so they are. You hanged out with them in the mall like a normal person. You're trying your best to disguise. Good thing it worked with shades, scarfs and hair make-over.

Your friends decided to have a sleepover with you 'cause they want more time with you since you're going to be busy on the next weeks. You ate chips and watched horror movies and didn't waste any second of that time. 

@greysonchance: Excited to go back in Asia again soon for another wild concert! Going with my family, Cody and Alli! Excited to meet all of you! 

Your friends are excited 'cause they're free on Grey's concert. They can't wait, wishing that Grey would arrive tomorrow. 

Next day is Tuesday, your friends still have school but you, you're home schooled because of your career. You visited your school and saw your classmates again. You even saw your ex-crush. He already have a girlfriend! You love the fact that even the people who hated you before is now one of your fans! Haha! 

In this week, you visited your relatives. They're inviting Greyson in your family reunion. You hoped Greyson isn't busy on those days. 

Days passed.......... 

@greysonchance: Off to my last tour, Manila! #excited Filipino Enchancers/Greysonators, are you excited too!? 

Your friends are freaking out to see Greyson! He arrived at 10 PM and stayed in a hotel. He's with his family, Cody and Alli. Your friends wanted to wait for him in the hotel but you can't go with them since you have to sleep early and so they decided not to come. 

You woke up exactly 7:26 AM. You opened your Skype and look who's online.... Greyson, Cody and Alli! 

Alligator: (YN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!