Part 23 ♥

You're crying and wiping your tears. Good thing your door is closed so that your mom won't see you. You replied to him..

You: I'm very sorry Grey. 

You feel speechless and feel so sorry for him. You left him disappointment. 

You: Promise I'll never sleep until you go online today or tomorrow. I love you more than you do! I miss you too! So much!

You left your laptop, you didn't shut it down. You sat on your desk and prepare for tomorrow. You can't concentrate. Thinking about him. 

In Oklahoma..... 6 AM there and 7 PM in the Philippines.

Lisa: OMG Greyson! Why are you sleeping in the bathroom?

Scott, Alexa and Tanner went to the room immediately. They're very worried about Greyson. Scott carried Grey to the bed. 

Lisa: Are you alright sweetie?

Greyson's finally awake.

Greyson: Yeah.

Lisa: What happened?

Alexa: He's probably using his laptop in the bathroom.

Lisa: Why?

Greyson: I don't wanna wake you up. 

Tanner: You're so hilarious! *laughs*

They ended up laughing. Mommy Lisa was totally worried, good thing nothing bad happened to Greyson. 

Back in your house... 7 AM there and 8 PM in the Philippines.

You: Finally! Done with my composition!

You composed a 1 minute song. It's only instrumental. No sign of Greyson too. 

You: GreyGreyGreyGreyGrey.

Still no reply. 

You: Don't worry, I'll wait for you here.

You went to the living room with your laptop. 

Mom: Why are your eyes puffy? 

You: Nothing mom.

Mom: *raised her eyebrows and gave you a tell-it-to-me look*

You: Mom please? I don't wanna talk about it.

Your mom left and get some chocolates from the refrigerator. 

Mom: Here, eat some chocolates.

You: Thanks mom! I love you.

Mom: I love you too.

You ate chocolates while watching Spongebob. 

TV: Spongebob Squarepants, Sponebob Squarepants, Spongebob Squarepants!!

Then finally Greyson replied!! Yay! 

Grey: OMG, Hi sweetie!! I'm alright, I'm alright. I'm so happy you're online! 

You: Hi too sweetie!! Glad you're alright. I'm happy too! I promised right? 

You both felt very happy. 

Grey: What time is it there?

You: 8:13 PM, there?

Grey: 7:13 AM. Do you need to sleep already?

You: No it's alright. I actually slept a while ago that's why I didn't catch you online :( (:

Grey: Good. Can you stay up late?

You: Sure, for my Greyson (: 

Even though you have to sleep early for the event tomorrow, you didn't mind it just to talk to him.