Part 2 ♥

You: MOM!! Greyson had my jacket!! OMG! *freaking out*

Mom: What??

You: Greyson had my jacket!! 

Mom: How did he got that? He stole it? Wait, it's soooo impossible! *surprised*

You: Mom, it's a long story! OMGGGG!

You looked at your tv again..

Interviewer: What do you wanna do with the jacket?

Greyson: I wanted to give back to her, she's probably finding for it right now. *smiled*

You: And I'm watching you right now!! 

Mom: (Wow, I never saw her like this before) *shocked*

Interviewer: If she's not watching right now, how will she know it's with you?

Greyson: Well... I have to find her. *smiled*

Interviewer: Good Luck to that Greyson! *smiled*

Greyson: Thanks! *smiled*

You can't imagine everything! Greyson's gonna find you? How? When? You went to your room and search where Greyson is staying right now. 

You: I don't want Greyson to find me.. He might just extend his stay here because of me.. I have to get that jacket. 

The next day, you went to his hotel. It's so fancy and beautiful. You went to the concierge..

You: May I go to Grey's room? *smiled and kinda confused if you asked the right question*

Concierge: Why miss? *smiled*

You: He had my jacket.

Concierge: Oh! So you're the one Mr. Chance is finding. *smiled*

You: Umm, yes! *smiled*

He called Greyson in his room. After that, he led you in a restaurant inside a hotel. 

Concierge: Just wait for Mr. Chance here, he'll be here for a seco-

Then Grey arrive!

Greyson: Thank you so much for keeping this girl safe.

You: (WOW) *shocked*

The concierge went back in his work..

Greyson: Have a sit. *smiled*

You: *sat same with Grey on the opposite side of your table*

Greyson: I'm happy you came here. You have heard my interview?

You: Yes, I did.. And I was..

You got speechless again! Grey was staring at you and really makes you melt.

You: I was really happy to see you. *blushing and smiling*

Greyson: You didn't came to my concert?

You: I can't afford it but I was happy for the others who came. *smiled*

You wanted to say and ask thousand things about Greyson but you can't help to be so speechless.

Greyson: Oh.. don't worry I'm already here. *smiled* And oh, here's your jacket. *hand you the jacket* You left it on the parking lot. My guard saw it and gave it to me. He told me it's from one of my fans. 

You: Thank you so much Greyson. I don't know how to repay you. *smiled*

Greyson: No, there's no need to repay me. Making my fans happy is what I love to do. *smiled*

Greyson was still staring at you then the food came. 

You: Wow Greyson, you don't have to treat me. I'm the one who should. 

Greyson: It's alright! Have fun eating. *smiled*

You: (Is this a dream? Me talking to Greyson? Greyson talking to me? Having lunch with him? Greyson staring at me? OMG! I'm so lucky!) *smiling and blushing*

Greyson: Why are you smiling? *laughs*

You try not to be speechless and try to be calm. You wanted to say so many things to him and now he's in front of you, why can't you? You ate a slice of cake and said..

You: You know, this cake taste very delicious. 

Greyson: Really? I helped the baker made that and specially made for you.

You: (WHAT!??) Wow! That's very kind of you! I'm just a fan Grey, nothing special to me.

Greyson: But I'm married to you, right?

You both laugh. Now you're getting more comfortable talking with Grey. 

You: So Grey, can I ask questions about you? Please?

Greyson: Sure, but I wanna know your name first.

You: My name's (YN)