Part 17 ♥

Greyson went home when your mom arrived. He didn't noticed the time and left you with a kiss in the cheek.

The next day.. YOU'RE SICK AGAIN! Your mom's getting more worried. 

Greyson: Good Morning mom!

Mom: Good Morning Grey!

Greyson: How's (YN)?

Mom: She's sick again *made a sad look*

Greyson: What!? I think I should go there now..

Mom: But you have rehearsals...

Oh no! Greyson's required to go to his rehearsals today.

Greyson: I'll call back, mom.

Greyson text his manager. He decided to text her so that when he receive the reply, he's already at your house and she can't stop him. Smart thinking, Grey!

Greyson immediately went to the car and went to your house. Some fans saw him and blocked his driveway. Even though he have to rush to your house, he went outside the car. Took pictures and autographs. How sweet of him!

Greyson: I'm so sorry but I have to go now.

Girls: It's alright Grey! We love you so much! Thank you!

They're totally fangirling at the side of the street. Greyson drove to your house. (Did I mention? He can drive, but his license is only allowed in the village. And did I mention? You're in the same village in LA. XD)

Greyson: *knock* 

Mom: Grey!

Greyson: Good Morning mom! 

Mom: I'm so happy you arrived. What about your rehearsal? 

Greyson: I don't care about it. All I want to do is take care of (YN). *smiles*

Your mom let Grey enter your room. You're sleeping. Greyson liked it when you're sleeping. You're 10x prettier for him! He checked your temperature and it's 10x hotter than yesterday! 

Mom: Take care of her, okay? I have to go to the market today. Is it really alright?

Greyson: Of course mom.

Your mom left with a smile. She's worried but happy that Grey's there for you.

Grey looked at the window. He started to sing. 

Greyson: Would you stop and take a look at me now.. Could you stop and take a look at me now.. When you're standing right in front of me. You're looking at the positive, that was negative. Would you stop and take a look at me now.

He looked at you. You're still sleeping. He sat beside you. 

Greyson: I wanna be stranded on an island with you.. 

*fixed your hair*

Greyson: I wanna be stranded on an island for two..

* fixed your blanket*

Greyson: And I hope it's somewhere far..

*looked at the window*

Greyson: Where only we are..

*held your hands*

Greyson: Stranded on your heart..

*kissed you*

You're so hot. Greyson felt that. Then in a few seconds...

You: *gasp*

You hugged him tightly.

You: I missed you last night. 

You feel really weak. You don't know the reason what happened to you.

Greyson: I wish I was with you last night. Now, I promise. I'll stay here in your house until you're well. 

Your tears started to fall down.

Greyson: Oh no, don't cry sweetie!! I'm here already.

You: *hugged him tighter* 

Greyson: Go back to sleep. Sorry for disturbing you. 

You slept while hugging Grey. He's so soft and his hug is better than a jacket or a blanket. 

The time's 10 AM and both of you are not yet having breakfast. Grey can't get off the bed 'cause you're hugging him tightly and he don't want you to wake up again. He saw this cute little notebook from the side table. He read it. He saw how you fangirl before! It was in an extreme mode. 

"I want to marry Greyson Chance." "He's my inspiration." "He got SWAG!" and a lot more!!

Luckily, he saw a pen in the side table too. He wrote at the back of your notebook. 

"I'll always be here for you. Forever and Always. I love you!" 

His handwriting is so cute!! It's the weirdest and coolest handwriting you know.

He saw this little album. It's filled of your pictures! He flipped, flipped... and the last picture was you and Grey's picture. He smiled. He secretly took some of your pictures too in the album. He took his top 10 most favorite. And put in his pocket. 

Greyson: *evil laugh* 

Hahahahahahah! 

Greyson: Well, at least it's her pictures. 

He get out of bed and prepared breakfast. 

Greyson: Bread? Nutella? Pancakes? Waffles? Cereals? Ugh, what's else here? 

Grey wanted to make something special for you. He prepared you an Almond-Orange-Apricot Crescent Rolls! Awww, how sweet of him!

You: Wow! This is...very wonderful. *surprised*

Greyson: What are you feeling right now, Princess?

You remembered the time when you read a fact about punching someone when someone called him 'Princess'

You: *laughs* I'm better now! 'Cause you're here. 

Greyson: I'll always be here. *put your hands in his heart*

You: *blushing*

Grey feed you. Like a princess. 

After the breakfast..

You: I want to walk outside..

Greyson: You sure?

You: Yeah..

Grey lifted you carefully and gently. He get a jacket from your closet. He help you wear it. 

Then both of you went outside....