Part 27 ♥

So what does the billboard look like?

It's size is the usual size of billboards you see in the Philippines. It's background color is black. In the upper middle of it is where "Piano est L'amour" is written with a gold French font. It has you and other pianist's faces. You have no idea who they are. They are probably just like you. 3 girls and 3 boys, looks like the same with your age. And the one in the middle.. 

Piano teacher: The good looking man in the middle is the one who invited us here. 

You: Ohhh...

The billboard looks attractive. 

You: So people from this place knows me?

Piano teacher: Perhaps.

Driver: De cette façon, le droit monsieur?

Piano teacher: Oui.

You can't stop looking at everywhere. The people, foods, shops, everything! 

You: Wow, you know how to speak French?

Piano teacher: Yes, I learned this when I was only 4 years old.

You: What!? You didn't told me.

Piano teacher: *winks*

You sipped on your coffee. 

You: Wow, you're cool. 

Then the car stopped. It's a big mansion! Your eyes are wide. Your heart is beating fast. Your legs are shaking. You freezing. Then your empty coffee cup fell in the ground. 

You: It's...it's...it's...

Mom: Elegant!

Your mom's like in heaven when she said that.

Piano teacher: This is where we will stay for 1 month.

You: Why is it so big? 

Piano teacher: We're not the only one who'll live there. 

You: What?

Piano teacher: Also the 5 other teenagers you saw from the billboard and also Sir (random surname).

You: Oh.. but don't tell me that this is a game or show like America's Next Top Model or Master Chef or Big Brother's House or something.

Piano teacher: *laughs* Not of course. You'll stay here privately. That's what he told me.

You started to walked. The grass are so soft. The garden's green and big. You're like a princess. And you started to act like a princess.

You turned around. Good thing your jacket's like a dress. You saw a beautiful fountain but you can't go there yet. You saw small bushes too with beautiful blooming flowers. You're like in a magical place. 

The door was opened by the maids. 

Maids: Bonjour! 

Good thing you understand them. The mansion's really beautiful inside. It's like every single thing inside is very fragile. 

You: Mom, do you really think I'm for a piano event or something? This is a dream come true! 

Mom: I bet Mr. (random surname) is a really rich man! 

You walked in the halls. It's long and it has many picture frames. Mozart, Beethoven and more. 

Maid 1: This is going to be your room. The room beside you is going to be your piano teacher and your French teacher's room. 

You: What about the other rooms?

She ignored then the maids left.

You entered the room and you almost faint. It's the most beautiful room you've been. This is better than the five star hotel you've been before.