Part 11 ♥

A year passed.... 

The Greyson and you issues are still up and now, you're one of the most popular person in the country. They also discovered your talent in piano and your talent in singing. You and Grey still have a connection but you both got really busy after everything. Your last conversation with him was still last month. You didn't told Greyson about your talent popularity thing and wanted him to be surprised, then the time comes...

Piano teacher: I have a good news!
You: OMG! What's that?
Piano teacher: I have a friend in the US where he'll have a piano event and he's inviting me!
You: That's great! Good Luck to you!
Piano teacher: Not me, you!

It's always your dream to perform on a big theater, live! You've performed before in tv shows when managers are inviting you. 

You: Me? US? OMG!!!

You hugged your piano teacher. He's very kind and very good at it. 

Piano teacher: Are you ready?
You: When is our flight? And I have to ask my mom first.
Piano teacher: I've asked your mom already, last week.
You: Last week? She didn't told me.
Piano teacher: She wanted to surprise you! And our flight's on August 10 and we'll stay there for 1 month. You'll have a new piano teacher there 'cause I have to leave earlier since I still have works to do here. 
You: *excited* Soo, where in US?
Piano teacher: That'll be our surprise!
You: Okay! As long as I'm going to the UNITED STATES!! OMG!!

You're really happy and felt really blessed. You love performing and you love how to crowds cheer you. 

You: Thank you so much again! Mr. (any surname). *hugged*
Piano teacher: You're always welcome! I know you're good and I know you're gonna amaze people there! 

You went to your room and opened your laptop. Of course, you told your friends that you'll leave soon and be back in a month. They're really happy for you and of course your fans. Wow! From a simple girl to a popular girl and gained fans. Most of your fans are Enchancers too. They think you and Greyson are cute together. When your mom entered your room, you hugged her.

You: Mom! I'm so excited!! Thank you so much! That was a big surprise.
Mom: Good Luck on that! *hugged you* Start packing up your things and getting ready. It's gonna be the day after tomorrow. 
You: Okay mom.

That's the reason why your piano teacher let you composer and learn a new song is because of the event! And the reason why your mom bought a lot of new clothes for you! Now your questions have been answered. You looked at your room and of course saw Greyson's face, as always. You like staring at them. 

You: I'll bring those with me. *looking at the posters* 

You get your big bag and put your clothes and the things you needed. You put the posters too as your inspiration and also you and Grey's pictures. Then you get a little box from your wooded shelf and put there the necklace, Grey gave you. You smiled and you really missed him. 

You: I wish my best friend's here with me.

You treat him now as a best friend. And by the way, you have a new crush from your school. While Grey, he's still enjoying his work and he's becoming more successful. He didn't have a girlfriend yet and still married to his fans. Well, even though Grey would have a new girl friend, he's always married to his fans, right? Your new crush is a bit similar with Grey except for his outside looks and he doesn't play an instrument but he's good at Soccer, like Grey. 

Even though you're not a fan girl anymore, you still like Grey. Of course! Your inspiration, your dream man and became your best friend! You still say I love you to him but as a best friend. Same as Grey. You both miss a lot! So you keep on trying to talk with him in Skype.

There was a time too when he showed you his house in Oklahoma! It was wonderful. He has a piano there and he played the song Cheyenne to you. You were really happy that time!

Mom: *opened the door* OMG! Are you okay? 

You realized you're day dreaming and you're lying on the floor!

You: *laughs* This is hilarious! I was daydreaming.
Mom: Look at this beautiful dress! 

Your mom showed you a beautiful white dress that you're gonna wear on the event. It's sparkling and very elegant. You tried it on and you look more beautiful!

You: Wow mom, thanks for the dress!
Mom: It wasn't from me..
You: Oh, then who?
Mom: Secret!
You: Mom... I hate secrets!
Mom: *laughs* You're gonna figure it out soon.

Your mom went to the kitchen and cooked for dinner. You closed and locked the door. You're staring on the mirror. 

You: I wonder who gave this to me? Ohh maybe my piano teacher! Yeah him! He likes secrets and he likes surprising me. Okay!

You take off the white dress and put it on your bag. You're totally getting excited! After packing up your things, you saw the handkerchief Grey gave you! It was hidden on a box where you put it as a remembrance. 

You: I'm totally missing him!! I miss you so much Grey! *looking at your computer desktop where Greyson is the picture*

You bring the box too together with the handkerchief. 

Mom: Dinner's ready!!

You went outside and can smell the delicious dinner your mom made. She prepared the dish she made when Grey visited your house. 

You: My favorite dish!! I'll call it Greydish! 

Your mom smiled and happy you liked the food she cooked. You ate dinner with your mom and talked about the event. Your mom's excited too! Same as you.

After eating dinner, of course, you washed and went to your bed. You can't help using the laptop and so you stayed late. Stalking your crush and waiting for Grey's call. 

It's already 1 AM and you're not yet sleeping. You forgot you shouldn't sleep late 'cause you'll be performing on the next few days. 

You: I'm so sleepy *yawn* And Grey's not yet online in Skype.

I forgot to say, Cody and Alli became your friend too. Even with Grey's family! 

Then someone chatted..

CocoMonster: Hey!

CocoMonster is Cody! Hahahahah! You called him that because he once showed you a picture of him holding a little monster and he's trying to make him and the monster look a like.

You: Hi CocoMonster!
CocoMonster: Hey there Dinosaur! 

You missed Cody's jokes! Specially when he calls you Dinosaur. It started when he saw your shirt with a dinosaur.

CocoMonster: How are you?
You: I'm doing good here! What about you?
CocoMonster: Same! Greyson missed you! He told me to say sorry because he's been really busy.
You: Oh tell him it's alright! And I miss him too!
CocoMonster: Sure! So, how are you and your crush?
You: He doesn't like anyone. 
CocoMonster: Even you?
You: Yeah, he totally reminds me of Greyson!

Cody try to prank you.

CocoMonster: Hey I gotta share you something!
You: Go on..
CocoMonster: Me and Greyson went to this shop yesterday and we saw this girl! She's so pretty and I think Grey likes her.
You: *jealous* REALLY? What does she look like? 
CocoMonster: She has a blonde hair, she's very white and.. and she's very cute!
You: *jealous* Aww I wanna see her face.
CocoMonster: I'll try! I think she's just from my neighborhood.

Cody was laughing! You got really really jealous! 

You: Thanks!
CocoMonster: Oh no, I gtg! Sorry about that! Chat to you again Ms. Dinosaur! 
You: Thank you so much for the time too CocoMonster! I missed you guys!
CocoMonster: We missed you too! And don't forget to check your e-mail tomorrow!!

You logged off and turned off your laptop. You're so jealous! Since it's 1:30 AM already.. you already slept.