Part 5 ♥

Greyson: I know it's too fast. 

Alexa: Don't think about it. Eat your dinner first. 

In your house, you ate dinner first and told EVERYTHING to your mom. You ate a lot because of your excitement. You're like the happiest person on earth. Meeting Grey is one of the best thing that happened in your life. Can you believe it? From pictures to posters to videos then in reality!? He's more handsome in personal. And he's the sweetest boy ever! You went to your room. You saw your camera in your backpack and forgot to take pictures with him!

You: Ohmy! It's already my chance to have lots of pictures with him! Why did I forgot?? That's my first and last! *pout* 

You felt sad. But when you saw the handkerchief Grey gave you..

You: Well, at least I have his handkerchief. And I gave him my usernames,email,address,contact numbers. I hope I'll meet him again soon. *smiling and blushing*

You hugged your jacket. And prayed. You thanked God because he gave you a chance to meet Grey. 

You: Thanks jacket! Without you, these things would never happen. 

You washed and went to bed then sleep. 

Back to Greyson.. 

Greyson: So, Alexa.. how will I know?

Alexa: Honestly, I really don't know. *laughs*

Greyson: Aww.. *laughs*

Alexa: You know Grey, don't think about it. It might be just you felt so happy or..umm..

Alexa can't think of a reason and so..

Alexa: You know, I can see from her eyes that she's a very kind person. I think you both are perfect. *laughs*

Greyson: Really? Hahaha! But I think she have a boyfriend..

Alexa: You didn't asked?

Greyson: No of course.. she might think I like her.

Alexa: But you do right? I mean just confused..

Grey and Alexa sat on the couch and watch tv while eating popcorn.

Greyson: Put the channel on Nickelodeon. It's Spongebob!

Alexa: You little.. *laughs*

Greyson: Thanks.

Alexa: Just don't mind what you're feeling okay? Just watch Spongebob. I'll just tell Cody to talk to you tomorrow.

Greyson: Cody! Ohmy, I forgot about him! *laughs*

Grey ran to his room and checked Cody. He left a message.

Cody: Hey babyface, I have to go. Sorry. Let's just chat tomorrow! It's already late here. G'night babyface!

Grey left a message to Cody too..

Greyson: Thank you so much Coco! G'night too! And keep that our secret okay? *laughs*

Grey went back to the couch with Alexa.

Greyson: Cody already went to sleep. 

Alexa: Okay then.. finish your popcorn and we'll go to sleep.

Grey remembered the paper again. He find your contact number.

Greyson: Alexa! How can I contact this number?

Alexa: You need a sim card from this country. Wait, I think I have one! Wait I'll find it. 

Greyson: Sure!

Greyson felt really happy because he can talk to you again. 

Alexa: Here.. your manager put a 1k load there and I don't know why.

Greyson: That's great! Thanks sis!

Grey tried to contact you but you're not answering because you're already sleeping.

Greyson: She's not answering. *made a sad face*

Alexa: Maybe she's sleeping already. Try to call her again.

Grey called you again and you woke up! 

Greyson: OMG Alexa! *in a soft voice*

You: Umm, hello. Who's this? 

Greyson: Guess who! *smiled*

You recognized the voice. And the only person you knew who speak in that kind of accent is Grey.

You: OH-MY-GREY! Is that you?? 

Greyson: Yes it's me.

You: Why did you called?

Oh no! Why did he called anyway? Because he missed you! 

Greyson: I just wanted to know if this number is right. *phew* Did I bothered you? 

You: I was actually sleeping but it's okay!! I thought I'll never hear your beautiful voice again..Oh wait, before I forgot.. If I see you again.. Can I take lots of pictures with you? Please?

Greyson: Of course you could! Everyone could.

You: Aww, you're so kind. Thank you so much. I gotta sleep! Good Night Grey. By the way, aren't you sleeping yet?

Greyson: I'm still watching Spongebob with Alexa.

You: My favorite! But I have to sleep. I still have piano lessons tomorrow. Good Night!

Greyson: You play the piano??

You: Yeah, because of you.

Greyson: You didn't told me. I wanna teach you. Can I be your piano teacher? *laughs*

You: Aww hahaha! Good Night!

Greyson: Okay! Good night my wife!

You: Hahahahah! Good night my husband!

You placed your cellphone beside you so that when Grey call, you can hear. Greyson blushed so much!