Part 35 ♥

New Year in few hours! You, Grey, his family and your family spent new year in a hotel near the Manila Bay. Grey had fun in the past few days with his family. He went to some tourist spots in the Philippines. 

It was 1 PM when you finished your lunch. Grey's in his room, sleeping. You went there to check him. 

You: (Aww he look so adorable) *fixes his blanket*

You, Grey, Alexa and Tanner's the only one left in the hotel. Your parents are buying stuffs for later. Alexa's swimming in the pool with Tanner. So it's you and Grey left in the hotel. 

You went to the small balcony in his room. You looked at the bay view. It's wonderful. You started to think about the past.

You: This is wrong but I can't help but feel like there ain't nothing more right babe. Misty morning comes again and I can't help but wish I could see your face.

Yes, you were thinking about the times you're a very big fan of Greyson.

You: And I knew from the first note played, I'd be breaking all my rules to see you. You smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in the front row scream your name. 

You're smiling and remembering your fangirling times.

You: So dim that spotlight, tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you. I'm no one special, just another wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you. Give me a photograph to hang on my wall, superstar.

You remember the times when you first met Greyson in the parking lot. And the next parts that magically happened. You were like dreaming on those times. And now, look at you... nothing's impossible ♥

You looked back and look if Grey's still sleeping. And he's still. He's probably saving energy for later since it's going to be his first time and it's going to be fun!

2 PM when Alexa and Tanner went back in the room. Looks like they had fun splashing in the water. You played Wii with Alexa while Tanner watched Filipino movies. He tries to understand it since he can't understand what the movie's saying. 

Alexa: Grey's still sleeping?

You: Yeah! *giggles*

Alexa: I'm gonna win this! 

You: OMG I'm almost there! 

Alexa: Is he snoring?

You: Who?

Alexa: Greyson. *laughs*

You: *laughs* no! He's very adorable *smiles*

Alexa: Okay I lose! *laughs* Nice game!

You: Nice game! *laughs* Another one?

Alexa: Sure!

So you and Alexa played Wii. And both of you's noise made Greyson awake. 

Alexa: Oh Hi there Greyson! Wanna play with us?

You: Hey Greyson!

Greyson: Hi Alexa! Hey there sweetie! *wanted to hug you but you're playing* Nahh, I'm saving energy. *giggles* I wanted to be widely awake later. *smiles*

Grey looked very excited and he sat beside Tanner. 

3 PM when your parents are finally back in the hotel. They started preparing for later.

11 PM and everyone's sitting in the couch, watching a movie. Greyson sat beside you. Alexa turned off all the lights and Grey was kinda scared. 

Alexa: OMG Greyson! You're already big and you already have a girlfriend and you're still afraid of the dark!? *laughs*