Part 9 ♥

Wait, did I mention that Cody and Grey talked about you last night? Yes, they did. Cody even tweeted this:

@CodySimpson: Babyface is inlove! Good luck on that bro! 

But you didn't know about that. But your friends does that's why they're so jealous. Of course, Babyface = Greyson Chance, no other than. 

Then suddenly..

Greyson: Wait, hold on..

You: Phew, that was close! 

Greyson: I'll call you later okay? I just have to do something.

You: Sure, bye Grey and thanks for calling.

Then someone knocked on the door..then opened it..

Mom: What a surprise! Your friends are here, how sweet of them.

You immediately put your glasses on. Your friends entered your room then you locked it.

You: Thanks mom.

They sat on your bed and looked at you..

You: Umm, Hi guys.

You're kinda nervous. They asked you about everything. You replied on every question. You told them about the parking lot to jacket to watching tv to concert to hotel to necklace to phone call to piano lessons.. EVERYTHING! Everything that happened the pass few days. You showed the necklace and your pictures too. 

Friend 1: Aww you're so lucky!

Friend 2: Whatever happens.. we'll be here for you, always.

You: You guys aren't mad? 

Friend 2: Of course not! Why would we? We're just jealous but still happy that Greyson is inlove with one of my best friend!

You we're shocked. IN LOVE!? What? How? Huh? Greyson? You? This is CRAZY!

You: WHAT!? We're just best friends...

Friend 3: You didn't saw Cody's tweet?

You: What tweet?

They opened your laptop and logged in your Twitter account. They showed you Cody's profile and saw his tweet!

You: That's not me!

Friend 2: That's you! 

You: How?

Friend 1: Well.. we just knew it's you.

Then the phone rang. You answered it.

Greyson: Sorry about a while ago, my manager talked to me and I packed my things.

You got sad, you remembered that today's the day that Grey's gonna leave.

You: That's alright.

Your friends looked at you and they're so thrilled! They shouted softly..

Friend 2: IS THAT GREYSON?

You: YESSSS!!

Friend 3: WHAT DID HE SAID?

You: WAIT!

Greyson: So, where are we again? Oh yeah.. about what you said..

You: Umm, Grey. Before I answer that, can I ask you something?

Greyson: Of course!

You: Well..

You found it really hard to tell Greyson everything. If you could only talk to him in person, that'll be easier.