Chapter 1

--- S C A R L E T ' S  P O V ---

(Play the song on top cause why not)

"Scarlet dear don't forget to call us once you got in the house okay??" My mom says as I walk towards the glass door

"And dear, don't forget to—" I just cut my dad before he says more.

"Yes Mom and Dad. Don't worry, I'll be fine" I said in a calm way to ease their nervousness.

I wore a white jacket, red tank top, rip jean, and high heel. I carry two baggage along with my backpack for my paper and all my electronics with stuff animals.

I got my hair loose and wear my favorite flower crown with my dorking glasses on.

"Forgive us Scar, but we're not really used to you being away." my mom said in a sad tone, but at the same time excited tone.

I roll my eye and said, "Yeah...I am so scared tho. What if I have a breakdown?" My dad laugh and said, "Can't. But if you do, remember to breathe four time. I teached a patient that and it worked."

I nod and look the other way to see that my flight will start in 15 min. I wave bye to them and they wave back.

Lucky my parents are doctor and really good for nervousness or getting sick. They are well known in hospital worldwide so I will be fine.

I got my ticket and they took my baggage then I head to my flight number. I walked for 5 min and my flight is here so I get in my plane.

I sigh and sat down next to the window of plane. I always love to be in a plane and fly to different countries.

Today or more like tomorrow, I am going to my first private school in South Korea since I am kinda of bored of staying here at California (America).

I honestly hate private schools but I want to go to South Korea.

I got out my colorful phone and grab my headphones then put it in and listen to peaceful song.

I started to sleep and started to dream.

-few hour later-

I got up suddenly and heard on the speaker of the plane that my flight is starting to land.

I sigh and get my things ready then as it lands, I get out. I walk to the airport and head to where my baggage will drop off.

I got my baggage and exit out of the airport then call a taxi. I tell them to take me to where the dorm building is.

He nods and start to drive. I roll up the window and stick my head out to see how beautiful South Korea is.

 I roll up the window and stick my head out to see how beautiful South Korea is