Chapter 45

-Julie POV-

I sat down on the floor as Mingyu show me some of his playlists. I just look down as a sad song play. He look at me and said, "Are you ok sweetie? Want to talk?" I push him away from me and look down. He sigh and stop the song then head to his drawer to get something.

I look up of a bit of curiosity and he hold pink small box then walk toward me. He said, "So remember when I said about being with you forever....well..I got you a little gift." He open the box and it was an engagement ring.

I froze as my eye widen and look at him

I froze as my eye widen and look at him. He smile gently and said, "Will you be mine and my wife?"

I froze and feel my hand shaking then I suddenly go to the bathroom. I lock the door and gasp for air. I groan and feel pain in my stomach. It hurts! Why!? Jungkook!! Where are you!?!?

-Scarlet POV-

We all head to Mingyu's house and everyone got weapons out. Suga got a M4 gun, BamBam got a Grenade launcher, Jungkook got Sabre sword, Jhope got an AK 47, and Hoshi got riffle with a scoop. Gaby got a katana thanks to V which I am so confused how though. Everyone else got mele weapons like garden tool or old things that they have.

I hold my sledgehammer tight as we walk but also hold a sword for Julie when we will rescue and I sigh. I hope Julie is ok. For all I know, she can be beaten up or trap something or do 'others' thing! I shiver of a thought and RM said, "Are you ok?" I nod and smile at him. He didn't buy it.

I sigh and said, "I feel bad for Julie....she might actually get hurt....this is my fault! I broke SVT's promise." I was going to cry but Joshua hug me along with Dino and The8. The8 said, "Don't cry....you didn't broke our promise." I smile but I know I did. We all stop and saw the house Of Mingyu.

Wonwoo open the door since he can open it. He slowly open it and look around to see no sign of them. He wave all of us in and we all gather in the living room. Jeonghan said, "This is haunting me since we all last Time come to this house..." everyone agree except for me. Suga suddenly trash the living room and my eye widen then he look angry.

 Suga suddenly trash the living room and my eye widen then he look angry