Chapter 37

- -No One POV- -

As Scarlet is unconscious, Jhope scream and punch the goon away to get to her.

Sora pin him on the floor as he struggle and yell Scarlet name

Sora pin him on the floor as he struggle and yell Scarlet name. She move her head a bit but not waking up and Klarise smirk.

Klarise goes down and whisper at Scarlet's body, "Not so tough now bitch." Scarlet heard this and she feel the blood goes heat through her vein. She laugh at her mind as her hand twist to have her palm up and her leg move a bit to get her up. Klarise gasp to see her up. Scarlet look unconscious still and she lift her head then her eye open but her eye color look darker.

Scarlet said in a different tone that scared everyone, "Well...someone is naughty? Let's fix that." She throw fist at Klarise' face and kick Klarise's chin then Scarlet backflip it. She gasp as she land and look at Klarise, who is bleeding on her nose and mouth.

Scarlet chuckle and said again with that tone, "No one call me bitch, slut!" She goes at Klarise and got on her leg then spin at Klarise's neck and bring her down. Klarise gasp and Scarlet walk back then Klarise slide around her leg and Scarlet fall.

She look at Hoshi who look anxiously and wanted to do something.

Scarlet suddenly got a idea and smirk then grab Klarise's hair and pull it

Scarlet suddenly got a idea and smirk then grab Klarise's hair and pull it. Klarise gasp and said, "My hair! Bitch you are dead!!" Klarise goes under Scarlet and kick her back. Scarlet gasp and fall down. Klarise is actually that strong. Fuck...

Hoshi sigh and thought, "I guess I have to help her." He walk up to Klarise and jump to throw a punch at her face. She gasp and fall far from Scarlet. Scarlet look up and saw Hoshi.

- -Scarlet POV- -

I gasp and said, "Hoshi? What are you-!" Hoshi grab her hand and lift her up then said, "Help you. Hate to do this to Mingyu but no one hurt a girl that change us." Us? Oh...that's right.

I smile and touch his forehead with mine then said, "Thank Hoshi." Klarise got up and look at us then I said, "So how should we do this?" Hoshi smirk and said, "Combat. Together." I nod, knowing what he mean.