Chapter 29

- -Scarlet POV- -

I sigh and it's Monday. Yeah, the plan begin! I got my uniform and put the pin back on my jacket then let my hair be. I got my glasses and put nude high heel. I got a green apple and Julie got out then I ride my motorcycle as she drive her car.

I park my motorcycle and head inside then saw Scoup and Wonwoo again. I look at them and Scoup saw me then Wonwoo. I smirk and stuck my middle finger at them then run to my class. Lucky they are not in my classes.

Angeline saw me rushing in the class and she ask, "Are you ok?" I nod and said, "Just did something that I don't regret." then we got to our seat. We start on our test for geometry. Ugh! All I think is the expression of Scoup when he look at me. So priceless. He knows what will happen.

I finish fourth and work on the art work then I smile. I am drawing V and Gaby in wedding outfit. What a perfect couple. I continue shading and saw Angel looking. Hm, yeah. I focus on this drawing though. I got out another drawing and draw Julie and Jungkook in spy. Yeah right, I can see it. (Refer to NICOGARR fanfic)

Class ended and I walk out to my next class which is art. I need to find Jeonghan to talk about something I have curious on. As I enter, I saw Jeonghan talking to other students and I said, "Jeonghan!" He look at me and said, "Hey Scarlet, come sit with us." I nod and sat down with him.

He said, "May I see your art?" I nod and show him the drawings of V with Gaby and Julie with Jungkook

He said, "May I see your art?" I nod and show him the drawings of V with Gaby and Julie with Jungkook. He smile and said, "So cute!" I smile and said, "Hey can I ask something?" He nod and I said with a grin, "Do you like anyone here? I won't tell but I am curious."

He look around and lean down at me then said, "Well I used to, but he change and beside he never notice

He look around and lean down at me then said, "Well I used to, but he change and beside he never notice." This person is a he!?

I smirk and said, "Is it Scoup?" He look at me and I said, "Aha. I see....I can help you with that." He said, "What!? How??" I grin and said, "Trust me. I got my way and beside I can fight him." Jeonghan said, "He is not as easy that you think, one of my friend were injured and he is the strongest as well." I hiss and said, "Just Wait."

- - Timeskip to Lunch - -

I walk to the cafeteria and saw my friends at the table. I look to my left to see Jeonghan with Vernon and DK and look to my right to see Scoup and mingyu. Good spot.

(Play the song on top; you're welcome)

I walk to my friends and see Wonwoo talking to Mingyu then he look at me. I hide my anger and saw Joshua looking at me. I sigh and talk to Gaby that I might get killed here today. She look confused but I go get my food.

I saw Mingyu walking toward my group and he push Suga as Suga was going to talk to me.

I gasp and DK saw this. Suga growl and look at Mingyu then said, "What the fuck!?" Mingyu said, "Oops. I didn't mean it dick!" Suga growl and was going throw a punch but Scoup goes in and punch Suga's stomach.

Oh shit!

I walk out of the line and goes to Suga then said, "Are you ok Agust?" He groan and nod then said, "I will be fine cousin, just go." I grab his face and said, "Why should I?" I exhale then open my eye to look at them especially Scoup and stand behind Suga. Suga said, "Don't do this Scar."

I lift my fist and said, "Come on asshole! Hit me!" Jhope eye widen and Scoup smirk then said, "Finally!" He throw a fist but I dodge and got to the table then got on top of his shoulder and twist my leg to throw him in the floor.

He gasp and I got off from him then slide off. Scoup said, "You are dead..." I said, "No shit....Scoupie~."

He froze and said, "What??" I smirk and kick his leg then he goes back to the ground. He gasp and Mingyu was going to attack me but I dodge and Jhope punch him.

I look at him and nod then Scoup tackle me. I lost breath and fell on the floor then I saw him on top of me.

I smirk and said, "Meow Scoupie~." He growl and was going to beat me but I kick his crotch and roll off. He growl and chase me then I saw Jeonghan got up.

I signal him and he nod. I stop and turn right then Scoup follow. I saw Jeonghan and he grab me then spin me around. Scoup stop and look at us. I snuggle his chest and Jeonghan stared at Scoup.

Scoup froze and I said, "Well what are you waiting for? Come get me

Scoup froze and I said, "Well what are you waiting for? Come get me.." mingyu got up and said, "Get her Scoup!" Scoup look at him and back at Jeonghan then fall to the floor to catch breath. I smile and let go of Jeonghan then I nod my head to Scoup at Jeonghan.

Jeonghan sigh and walk up at Scoup then Scoup gasp and walk back. Like he is showing his soft spot. Got you now, Scoup. Jeonghan said, "See? Don't know his place." Scoup breathe and got up weakly then stared at him. Jeonghan look at me and I nod to him then he face at Scoup who look like he going to punch him but Jeonghan grab his fist.

Scoup gasp and Jeonghan squeeze his fist then open them to hold his hand. Scoup froze and Jeonghan said, "I used to like you Scoup...." Scoup gasp and look at him then Jeonghan continue, "But you fucking betray us all and for Christ sake, you never notice that I like you in the past." Scoup eye widen and hold on Jeonghan's hand tight.

Scoup was trying hard to talk but he couldn't. Suga look at this along with everyone in the cafeteria then I breathe. Scoup pull Jeonghan's tie and kiss him. Jeonghan gasp and I scream along with the girls as Mingyu look disgust and disappointed. Jeonghan froze this time and Scoup pull back then said, "I like you too....I shouldn't be with my friend....I should have been with you."

They touch forehead and Jeonghan smile then said, "Finally....." I look at them and hug both of them then Scoup look at me. I nod at him and walk off then see Mingyu looking at me as he stand beside Suga. I stop and look at him then I said, "Think about hurting Julie or my friends or cousin, you will be dead in a few seconds."

He just glare at me and I push him roughly that he fall on top of a table. I sigh and grab Suga then take him to the nurse's office. Everyone look at us and said, "That girl is good!" "She is a killer." "Save their life." "Go Scarlet!" "New girl is amazing!" "I want her as our principal." "I want to kiss her." "Marry me.." I roll my eye and head out.

Finish this too!

2 chapter on one day and it's almost 10pm.

Nights!!!

Scoup x Jeonghan is so real!!! Also I am obsessed with Taemin right now!

Bye!