Chapter 5

- - -S C A R L E T' S P O V- - -

I saw Harriette talking with those girls and I was going to her but Suga called me.

I look at him and I sigh then ran back to him. Maybe this is something else idk.

I got in my cousin's car which is so cool and drove me to some of the best places in South Korea.

(Suga's car)

I laughed at how the wind made my hair rise and see the good places in South Korea

After the tour end, I ask him, "Agust, why is Joshua dangerous? Because I asked Julianna about it but she couldn't answer it." I said in a soft voice.

He faced me and just said, "He is just dangerous and stay away from him!" I suddenly didn't protest because I notice his face change into a cold glare.

I nod and look down then he grabbed me. I look at him and he said, "Let me take you back to your dorm. It's getting dark."

I nod and he smiles at me then drive to the building.

I said goodnight to my cousin and he waved bye then I lean towards him and kiss his head then left.

I head to my room until I spot Julianna in her pjs. She said, "ah Scarlet, how was the tour with Suga?" I said that it was amazing and it's beautiful.

I look down and saw the same ring that Gabriella was wearing at the sleepover but said JK on it and in red diamond on top.

I said, "That ring!?" She giggled and said, "Jungkook give it to me as we were on our date. I love it."

I smile at it and something then hit. I remember what happened back at school.

I said, "Hey Julie, what is about with Harriette hanging out with those slut that we met yesterday?"

Her eyes widen and she fidgets her hands together then I gasp and said, "You know!?"

She shook her head yes and look at me in guilt. She said, "I did saw you noticing that...to be honest.."

I click my tongue in my mouth and stared at her with a death glare.

I said in a husky voice, "Why is she hanging out with them?" Julie cough/ and asks me to go into my room to talk about it.

I nod and let her in then we sat in the couch. I said in my normal voice, "Why do you know and does the others know?"

She sighs and said, "Only I know."

I gasp in disbelief and explain why and how. She nod and said, "So this is what happened..."

-Flashback from Julianna POV-

I was going to find Harriette for something I need to ask her until I spot her in the park.

I was going to run up to her until I saw 'them' coming to her so I hided in the bushes. I see them talking and laughing which got me think they are still close.

One day, I saw Harriette going to the bathroom and this intensity in me wanted to ask her so I followed her.

I ask her why she hangs out with them and she told me everything. Then told me to keep it a secret from everyone else so I did.

-Flashback end; Back to Scarlet POV-

I look at her and Julianna got soft suddenly then I nod. I said, "Hey. I won't tell....her and your promise is now my promise, ok?"

She gasps and said, "Really?"

I nod and she hugs me then thanks me. I hug back and smile and remember that always.

I suddenly pull back and ask, "Why is she close with them?" She sighs and said, "That is a long history between the friendship both us and them had...."

Another cliffhanger!

Again it's short sorry. But this is getting intense and some history will happen.

Hope you like it! XxX