Chapter 32

- -Scarlet POV- -

School ended and I just came out of the building to see the girls waiting for BTS. They got their car and we pick a car to their house. Gaby take V of course and Julie take Jungkook's. I couldn't choose but Suga grab me and went in his car.

They start their car and drive off. I sigh and feel nervous to see my cousin house which is the others house too. Of course I tell him and he just said that I will love it. I just feel nervous again and the pain of my stomach.

The car stop and I gasp of a house they got.

I sigh and got out of the chair then Suga grab my hand and walk inside

I sigh and got out of the chair then Suga grab my hand and walk inside. He open the door and let me in then I gasp. So beautiful and rich. I said, "Woah! You guys live here?! Alone!?" He nod and the rest came in. Gaby breathe in and out then said, "Love the smell..."

Julie laugh and walk around then I follow. I saw stairs and I sat down on the 6 step then smile, so beautiful to do a music video in. Suga come up and take me to his room. He open it and I gasp.

He smile and grab a small basketball then hoop it

He smile and grab a small basketball then hoop it. I laugh and saw a punching bag then I look at him. I start to punch on it and goes faster. He was just shock and I gasp then walk back. He said, "You are a fighter....You can box?" I shrug and said, "I am not a boxer. I just like to fight.."

There is a knock on the side door and it was RM. He said, "Come down you two. Jin need your help Scar." I nod and we head downstairs. Jin was making baby back ribs and I walk up to him then I said, "I got this..." he move a bit and I stand there then start to cook. He help me of course and make rice with his secret ingredient.

I move to the right and make macaroni salads then Jin said, "Oh what is that?" I smirk and said, "Macaroni Salads. American love this....try it~."

"