Chapter 40

- -Scarlet POV- -

I sigh and everyone get ready to get inside. I grab the skate and it's in pink with red roll then I put them on and walk to the skate.

I got next to Julie and Gaby as they put on their skate. I ask them, "Guys, I don't know how to skate." Gaby eye widens and said, "Really? I thought you do since you are in America-" I cut her off and said, "That's ice skating. This is different." Julie said, "How?"

I sigh and explain, "Ice skate has blade and roll around in ice. This is roll skate, has roller and roll on the floor." Julie nod and Jungkook came to her then said, "Ready?" She nod and he grab her hand then skate down. V cover Gaby's eye and take her hand as she yelp. I laugh and V said, "It's me silly," she hit him and said, "Don't scared me."

I smile and saw Jhope coming toward me in the ring then ask for my hand. I shake a bit and grab his hand then we skate off. I yelp and hold his body tight. He chuckle and Suga came at us then give me a snack.  I gasp and roll my eye as he smirk. He goes to Jin and RM to ruin their moments.

Wow cousin. (Play the song on top)

As we skate, I saw Scoup and Jeonghan singing a song as they dance. Aww! Jhope face me and pull me toward him then we skate gently. I notice people are looking at us and we started to spin. I gasp and hold on.

He chuckle and he pull back with me then skate faster. I got the hang of this and let go of his hand then skate faster. I spin like a ballerina and do a flip in the ring. I laugh and Jhope came to me then grab my hand.

I nod and we skate then let go to do dance in skates. We did loops, spin, flip, tricks, and end it with a kiss. Everyone love it and record it. The next song came on and I said, "I got an idea." I let go of him and saw the good guys of SVT hanging out. Let's have fun.

(Play this)

I grab DK out to the ring and then the rest. As everyone is there, people look at them and I face them. I grab Joshua and The8 then spin them around to let go of them. Of course they were scared but change when they skate around. I smile.

They got in the skate and look peace. I saw Gaby smiling and DK came for her then ask for her. She let it knowing who he is and they skate. Joshua was going to ask me but Dino grab my hand and take me down. Oops.

Good song play in the skate and I started to sing DNA (BTS) then skate around with Hoshi this time. I feel like the girl in music video already. I skate fast and had everyone join in then we stand together to do the same dance.

I giggle and Jungkook dance with me since Julie is dancing with Jeonghan. I saw Woozi with Gaby and it was so cute. Jungkook spin me around and I land on Suga then we dance. I howl and we does the same then I laugh.

What a day for me-!?

Joshua caught me and I gasp then I saw Jhope look at us. Joshua doesn't care and dance with me then I yelp. He smile and skate around then I slowly enjoy it. I laugh and the song ended then everyone clap. I sigh and feel tired then I heard the teacher telling us to go home.

Everyone was disappointed and head out. I walk out with Jhope and my friends then I saw Gaby talking to Yugyeom about something that I cannot hear. I suddenly saw Seungkwan at the door and I look confused. He smile at us and said, "Hey DK."

DK look at him and nod then Seungkwan smile. Huh? He is the bad guy. I ask DK and he said, "He is but he is our spy and will be there to know what is up to Mingyu." I nod and Seungkwan bow down to us. No wonder why any of the good guys say about him.

We get inside of Julie's car and drive back to the dorm. We said bye to the guys and decide to check on Celine, Angeline, and Harriette. Julie knock on the door and I look at Gaby. I said, "How is Yugyeom?" She sigh and said, "Fine. I just apology to him and forgive him for what he done. He should have tell me though."

I said, "He was just trying to protect you. Listen I don't know what happen to you guys, BTS, and Got7 rivalry with Seventeen But now you see that they are not all dangerous." Julie sigh and said, "We need to talk about this later." I gulp and slam my hand on the door of Celine's.

The girls jump and the door open to reveal Harriette. My eye widen and her face was cut on her cheek then her eye are a bit red. Oh my god. Gaby said, "Are you ok?" Harriet shook her head and Angeline said, "She was like that when she came. I think it is with the slut goon." Celine said, "I think it is Wonwoo."

My head flip the switch and said darkly, "Wonwoo!? Why?" Celine gulp and said, "If it was the goon, they won't cut her. More like punch her. So it is Wonwoo." I walk up the window and I said, "Be right back..." I run off and head to my dorm.

The girls follow and as Julie open her dorm. They saw me holding a bat that I bring to remember I play softball in America. I hold it and I growl then look at them. I said in anger, "Time To hunt this bastard."

Cliffhanger!

Wtf I am doing to myself in the beginning!? I am so screw up at the ending!!

A friend told me not everything is a happy ending so why not bend it to gore ending. (!?)

Ok bye....going to rest for now.