Chapter 39

- -Gaby POV- -

Me and Yugyeom got out of the dorm and I lean on the wall. I said, "What do you want to talk to me about?" He gulp and breathe like he is going to die.

He said, "I lie to you." I look confused and he continued, "I lie to you about what happened in the accident." My eye widen and flashback to it. I said in concern, "What do you mean?" I see him shaking and he said, "You actually know DK...forever. He was your friend. You used to have a crush on him in middle school." My eye widens and I know he is telling the truth by how scared he is.

He continued, "And then, at the park. You catch DK since you have fun until you got hit by a car. You were unconscious and doesn't remember him, only everyone else." I was just speechless and he said, "I am sorry to hide it for you. Can you forgive me?" I think through and said, "I will think about it, but why you did that!? You are your brother and you supposed to tell me!!"

Yugyeom whine, "I was only trying to protect you." His eye start to shed to tear and as much I want to feel bad for him, I feel like it's hard to trust on my brother again. I left him on the door and slam the door.

- -Scarlet POV- -

- -Scarlet POV- -

I saw Gaby slam the door and I am guessing he told her. Yike...I hate to see that. I walk up to the door to talk to him but as I open it, he is gone. Oh no.

I run out and everyone saw. I run down and saw him walking him out the building slowly. I said, "Yugyeom?" He look at me in darkness and I walk toward him. I said, "Listen to me. I am not-!" He throw a vase at me but I dodge and break at the wall which is where everyone is.

I look at him and he said, "Leave.Me.Alone." I said, "Please Yugyeom relax. I don't want to hurt you." My other hand got to a fist and he sigh. I nod and hug him as he gasp. I shush him and scratch his neck to relax. That's always work for me...

He hum and hug back then I said, "Everything will be ok. Don't you worry. She is soon understand." He hum and I look at Gaby then she look shock. I sigh and look down as i pat Yugyeom. Suddenly there is lightning show in the background with the loudest boom which scared all of us.

I sigh and head back to the dorm. Everyone decide to sleep here so we all goes around the room to sleep. I yawn as it's already 9pm and I saw Gaby sleeping with her brother along with V. Hope they make up.

I get to my bed and saw Jhope laying down. I smile and said, "Really Hobi?" He chuckle and said, "What? Don't want your boyfriend in your bed?" I blush by how wrong it sound and I look down. He hum and grab my hand then I lay down. He hug me and said, "Goodnight bae." I smile and said, "Night Hobi."

- Next Day (weekend) -

I woke up by the sound of rain at the window and saw Julie making food once again. She never get tired of cooking!? That's when I saw Jungkook is helping her out. Aw..

We all got up and head to school in Julie's car. I hum and walk inside then feel my body need to dance. I got headphones and play a song that I think can help me. (Play the song on top)

I nod my head and swing my hair then dance around the school. Everyone look at me in a weird or something. I spin around and all my friends laugh by how funny I am. I look at them and look at serious. I sing the chorus at them without no hesitation and no regret.

Everyone was amazed and shock than my friends. I continue singing and grab each one to dance with me. I feel like those girls in music video and I did high note as I heard Julie and Gaby singing along. I smile and Jhope grab me then dance together. The song ended in my headphones and I look at him.

He kiss me and I feel wind through us then I chuckle. Julie and Gaby fangirl as the guys nod at us. I smile and see Joshua proud smile then walk with DK. Right, class! I said bye to everyone and walk to Julie and Gaby to the council.

Time to talk about the roller skate day. Today is the first for it and it will start at lunch. We got to the principal office and goes to the microphone that announce event for the school. Gaby speak to it and talk about the day. I smile and speak next then Julie.

It's lunch time and everyone run out of the school to the roller skate place. We all walk in and my eye widen to what a sight to see.

Let's do this!

Let's do this!

Wow! I am tired af. I need more ideas for next chapter. Also yes, Gaby will soon forgive Yugyeom soon.

For now, she need to think through. Which doesn't mean, DK and her are not friends. But it mean that she understands why DK care for her as much.

See ya!