Chapter 26

- -Scarlet POV- -

I woke up and saw lights coming from outside. I open the window to see cars driving past and traffic lights. I froze and saw my hair flying around then I smile.

I open my eye and feel the sense of cold through me

I open my eye and feel the sense of cold through me. I got my uniform and see my jacket got the pin that Jhope give me then I spot a beanie. My friend give that on my birthday and I still have it. Good.

I put it on and wake Julie then walk back to the window. I feel the wind and look at the sky then I heard Julie said, "Come on Scarlet." I head off and get in my motorcycle with Julie.

We got to the school and I park my motorcycle while Julie goes off to her meeting. I sigh and put in headphones of the song I will be performing for the talent show. I walk in the school and feel the wind hit me again then saw every guys looking at me. I look at them in confusion until Got7 and BTS came in.

I gasp and saw Suga eye widen then I froze. Jhope and BamBam along with others look at me then I hesitate to move. I try to breathe but instead I inhale and run, to where, to my first class. Why were every guys looking at me!? Glares scared me than staring at my eye.

I rest on my table and think to myself why this is happening. I saw Gaby and Julie looking at me and I said, "Did you guys saw what just happen?" They nod and I ask, "Why every guys looking at me!?" I really was freaking out. Gaby said, "You..you...hiding something on the beanie." I shout, "Again!?"

Julie calm me down and she said, "What Gaby is saying, is that your...," She take a mirror and show it to me then I gasp. My hair! It almost reveal itself. Shit! I pull the beanie down and I hide myself then said, "Is that way?" Julie nod and said, "You show explain it at lunch." I nod.

- - Timeskip to lunch - -

I sigh and walk to the table which everyone there. Fuck me! I look up and saw they talking, not paying attention while I am at the entrance of the lunch. Julie nod to me and walk there.

(Play the song)

I gulp and breathe then a different song came on my headphones to build confidence on me. I froze and exhale then close my eye and open them. I grin and replay the song then walk fast but sassy to get everyone attention. My table turn and look at me then I got faster.

I smirk and lift my right hand to my beanie then throw it off to Julie who catch it. I whip my hair out of my face and look at them to heard everyone gasp. I stop and slam my hands on the table then I said, "Hey guys." Suga smirk along with Julie while everyone gasp. I heard people saying, 'Is that Scarlet?' 'the new girl!?' 'She got good taste of style,' 'so beautiful hair.' 'I am totally going to dye my hair.'