Chapter 2

- - -S C A R L E T ' S P O V- - -

"Well Well Well..what do we have here?" I look up and saw 6 girls in matching clothes with different hairstyles.

One is the leader; she has blonde hair, wear her jacket on her skirt, and got slutty shoes with spikes.

The two girls beside her are her sidekicks; they are twins so they had brown short hair and wear matching makeup, jewelry, and shoes which I think it's odd.

And the three extra girl are the backup; one had pink shoulder length hair and wear stocking under her skirt and causal shoes, the other had light brown hair and wear a leather jacket on beside her school jacket and has converse, and the last one had red mix with grey hair and wore a pink sweater with boots.

I was a bit shocked by how they dressed and ask without thinking, "Who are you?" The leader looked at me and I jumped a bit

She grins and said, "You are the new girl here. Well since you ask, I'm Klarise. This is Heidi and Stefany, they are twins. And those 3 our are 'new' members during the summer are Lexie, Molly, and Sora."

I saw Julianna roll her eyes while Gabriella was going to blow but V calmed her down.

Klarise continues on by how she is better than my new friends. She said, "I don't even know you were hanging out with them. They are useless, join us?"

Then a girl who was so friendly to me when I was at my first class, Angeline got up and said angrily, "Excuse you! You don't have to brag about yourself too much loser. And hell no you aren't taking away 'our' new friends so bug off! But hey, at least you are not popular like us still!"

I hiss by how she sass them and the girls got hurt then walk off. She rolled her eyes and continued eating then Harriette just watched them.

Julianna said, "Thanks Angie." Angeline put her hand up and put it back down. Well that is so awkward right now.

We all continue eating and I talked to Suga about how was he and what was he is doing in South Korea then switch up to him asking me what I have been doing in America.

-time skip heading to fourth class-

As I head to my next class in locker hallways with some of my textbook that I got, I suddenly bumped into someone.

I almost fell but I kept myself stable and said, "What the fuck man?! Watch where you're going!" The guy faces me and god he is so hot!

He fixed his bang and said, "I'm sorry. I know I should be. I am in a hurry to my next class...hey, I have never seen you around, are you new?"

As he said that, and bang hit my head and realize I am talking normally to a student which I was supposed to be shy of. I yelp and cover my mouth.

I just nod to answer his question and he look at me in slightly confusion then said, "Are you ok?" I just nod and said softly, "Sorry for how I am..."

He chuckled and said, "It's ok. It happens. I'm Joshua." I bow down and said, "Scarlet." He smiled at me and took my hand then kiss it.

I suddenly felt my cheeks getting warm and I chuckled shyly then I spot Julianna watching.

She said, "What are you doing with him?" Joshua looked at her too and I said bye to him then ran up to her as she walks off.

I said, "What up, Julianna?" She snuff her nose and said, "Stay away from him, Scarlet. He's dangerous." She suddenly walks away as soon I was going to ask why.

I sigh and head to class.

-time skip to the end of school-

Finally!

School is over for today. I exit out and find my motorcycle then start it to drive.

I was thinking about what Julianna say to me. Why she want me to stay away from him? What make him dangerous?

I got to the dorm building and park my motorcycle in my parking spot then enter to the building then take the elevator again.

I tap my feet and walk out when my level is here. I walk to my room and open it until I heard my name.

"Scarlet?!" I look up and to my left then saw Julianna. I gasp and said, "Julie?! You are my dorm mate?!"

She smirk and said, "Oh hell yeah! I am so glad that I am your dorm mate!" I chuckle and she said, "Hey. Want to come to my dorm for some 'girls talk'?"

I think and said, "Hm. Hell yeah queen!" She laughed and I walk towards her then I ask, "Hey. I was meaning to ask why I should stay away from Joshua?"

But before she could answer, I heard my name and saw Gaby, Angie, CeCe, and Harriet were here. Oh great, I really wanted to fucking now before you guys ruin it.

I gasp and was shocked by why they are here. CeCe said, "We are here for Julianna's sleepover. Why are you here?"  I think and said, "Because I was invited...I guess."

Gaby said, "Wait you are in this level too?" I nod and said, "Yup. Next door to here." They were shock and Angie said, "You're lucky." Harriet agreed with her.

Julie said, "Now come on. Let's get this started!"

Another cliffhanger.

Two days in a row. Man, I am good! Sorry if this is shorter or at least for me.

Love my friend's reaction about the chapter 1.

Let's this opportunity to go follow them for me. They help me a lots and without them, this story won't exist.

Hope you enjoy this! XxX