Chapter 15

- -No one POV- -

It's the next day and everyone is doing their own work. setting up booths, putting decorations for the rally, and getting ready for the event.

The council was given time to finish so they could skip their classes.

They were given time for after school event, Charmé Get Together. It's like a rally with opening of the events. And it's a big important event for them all.

They are done planning out and some of the councils were split in half. One half are in the gym, decorating it. Some were in the park to setting up booth.

Scarlet and Gaby work on the park to set up the booth while Julie goes back and forth to check and help in the gym and park.

The girls has to change their clothes tho. Scarlet got a white tank top with white sleeves, pink with flower skirt, white boot and wear a flower crown. But no glasses on for the fun of it.

Gaby got a black tank top, grey short, blue jacket, black converse, and sunglasses.

Julie got a plain shirt, jean bootyshort, and white converse

Scarlet set up the blind date booth and Gaby set up the wedding booth

Scarlet set up the blind date booth and Gaby set up the wedding booth. Scarlet asks, "Where is Julie?"

Celine said, "She is going back and forth here and the gym to help/check on us. She's a busy girl." Then Julie came in and said, "Hey Guys!"

They look at her and she was with Jungkook and Jhope. Jungkook said, "What's up?" Gaby said, "We are fine."

Scarlet just looked at Jhope and he looked down. Julie said, "You need help?" They nod and Julie along with the guys help them out.

One of the members of the council told Scarlet to grab the box full of balloons in the headquarters. Scarlet nod and head there then she spotted it and was heading out until she bump into someone. (Again!!)

The box fell and the balloons scattered then Scarlet said, "What the-" The person said, "Sorry Scarlet." She look up to see Joshua there and she said, "Why is it that you keep bumping into me?"