✨Special chapter✨

[ This is either when I am bored or when it's the holiday.

This book will be still on break but I wanted some special in here. It's like a Episode that you love but the story don't continue, just add some random yet special clip.

Yup, I am doing that. Since I past Christmas for few days ago. I will do a Christmas here and hopefully a New Year eve soon. ]

Hope you understand this long ass break. Enjoy these special chapter.

- - - -

- - -No One POV- - -

Scarlet, Julie, and Gaby got up from their dorm and saw their Christmas tree full with presents.

They were excited so they open it up in a fast. Gaby got cute jewelry and makeup. Julie got some cute sweater and stuff animals. Scarlet got some rings and flower crown.

Gaby got out of her dorm and head to Julie and Scarlet's dorm. Since everyone in Charmé has a day off from school and got no homework.

Gaby show the girls what she got and they were loving it. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Scarlet goes to it and open it to reveal BTS.

She said, "Hey Guys. Want you doing here?" Suga said, "To you and the girls of course. We got you guys presents too you know?" She roll her eye and hug her cousin. The boys get inside and sat at the couch.

V hand Gaby her gift and said, "This is for you~." She open it and it reveal a puppy. She hug it and said, "Aw! Thank you Alien. I will name it, TaeTae. After you." V chuckle and kiss her forehead.

Jungkook walk up to Julie and hand her gift shyly. He said, "I know it suck, but I hope you like it..hehe." She open it and saw a cute picture frame of her and him when they start dating, she tear up and hug him then shout, "Thank you Thank you Thank you bae!"

Suga look at Scarlet and said, "Let me be honest, I didn't buy you anything. But I got you..this!" He tackle her into a big hug that she have gotten. She laugh and said, "Aha! Agust!!" He smile and bop her nose.

She yelp a bit and got put down then look at Jhope. She know he want to hug her too but not in front of her cousin. She saw him holding something and she want to know.

Jin said, "Come on, Jhope. Give it to her." Jhope groan and walk up to her then hand her the gift. He said in a cold tone, "This is for you I guess.." She open it and gasp then drop it.

The guy and girls look at her and Julie said, "What? What is it?" Scarlet tear up a bit and take the gift out. Gaby and Julie eye widen as well as Suga. It was a fancy 90s necklace.

She put it on and look at him then hug him tight

She put it on and look at him then hug him tight. He gasp and want to hug her back but he can't since Suga is here. She whisper in his ear, "Thank you Hobi." He whisper, "You're welcome, Lettie~."

She let go of him and smile at him as he just stared. Suga look at her new necklace and Julie raise her eyebrow.

Gaby look outside and shout, "Guys! It's snowing!!" Everyone look at outside in a flash and head down to see it to face to face.

Scarlet run to the field which was full of snow and land on it

Scarlet run to the field which was full of snow and land on it. She giggle and said, "I never seen snow like this before." RM goes next and soon does the other.

Jhope land there and spot Scarlet making a snowman. He walk up to her and see Suga nowhere. He grab her waist and said, "Hey Lettie, what you doing?" She smile and said, "A snowman."

He turn her around and fall on the snow. They giggle and he kiss her nose then lip. She smile and said, "I love you." He blush a bit and said, "I love you too."

Julie and Gaby see the scene and were freaking out. Suddenly they got tackle and saw their brother, Yugyeom and Jackson. They said, "Hey Sis!" The girls giggle and got up.

Everyone play on the snow and Suga lift Scarlet up to get a cherry blossom that was full in snow. She put on Suga and he said, "Nice flower. Keep it to remember it by." She nod and put it in her pocket.

At the end of the night, everyone got inside the dorm and were asleep. Scarlet collapsed on the floor but got put up by Jhope. He set her down on the bed and he lay down with her.

He pat her head softly and said, "Merry Christmas Scarlet." She smile and mumble but clear to hear, "Merry Christmas Hobi."

Wow!!!

Merry Late Christmas 🎄!!
Now soon, New Year eve!

Remember it's still on break!