Chapter 8

- - -S C A R L E T' S P O V- - -

We got in Julianna's car and head to her house which is quite long from here.

We finally made it and it looked like the guys knew where the things around her house were

We all went inside her house and my god it's huge and beautiful. Suddenly we were greeted by her maid which was quite nice.

Then there was a dog then it ran up to us and barked at us. Julianna said, "This is Star, my dog." I smiled at it and Star start to sniffing me.

Julianna said, "She likes you

Julianna said, "She likes you." I chuckle and knee down then pat it. Julianna looks to her right and excuse herself to see her mom.

I sigh and I got up then decide to take a tour around her house for a while. It's so beautiful and expensive this place is.

Then I stop when I see a glass door open that which looked like it led to the garden. I decided to check it out.

I spotted a bench and sat down then look up at the sky

I spotted a bench and sat down then look up at the sky. It was almost sundown then I smile by how peaceful it is.

(Play the song on top for a good scene in your head)

I was about to close my eyes when someone said, "it's beautiful right?" I gasp and look at who say it. It was Jhope. (Ahaha!!!)

He just look at the sky where he stand on the middle path of the garden then he repeated himself.

I finally got to say, "Yeah...it is." I got confused and asked,"Why are you at Julianna's house?"

He look at me and said, "My mom and Julianna are best friends. Right now, my mom got something for Julianna's mom."

I nod and stay silent.

I suddenly ask as I look at him, "Why are you so cold to me?" He looks at me and saw my sad expression I made him.

He sighs and walk towards me then sat down with me to explain. He said, "I was just pissed and angry about something...don't worry."

I still got confused and I felt something furry on my hand. I look down to see Star there and Jhope looked too.

I said to him, "She is friendly..." He nodded and said, "She sure is friendly to you..." He looks at me and smiles at me.

I stared at him in shock. This is my first time seeing him smile at me. My heart started to skip there and increased again. (Ahaha!! Freaking out rn.)

-third POV for a second-

Julianna was going to find Scarlet and call her name but spotted her with Jhope.

She decided to stay quiet and not bother them yet take a picture of them.

She ships it so badly.

-Back to Scarlet POV-

I just stared at him and we gaze at each other for a long time.

Suddenly he came in close to me and his face was close to me. I just froze and see what this goes to. (Ahaha!! Jhope!! JUST KISS ME!)

The the dog started to bark and I fix myself up. That keep me in sense that Julianna is here somewhere.

I started to stand up from the bench and said, "Um...I have to check something.." I started to walk away, but the dog tripped me.

I gasp as I almost fell and felt a hand on me. I looked and saw Jhope ran here then catched me.

Our faces were close to each other...like really really close. (I am dying!!)

We just stared at each other and I said softly, "Thanks." I heard a cough sound and saw Suga, other members of BTS, and Julie standing outside of the glass door, watching us.

I saw Julie smile like an insane person right now and Star ran to Jungkook.

Jhope let me go and I look down then I said, "Let's get inside..."

Everyone went inside while me and Jhope just look at each other. Then Suga got in front of us and gave Jhope the famous death glare like if he is telling him to stay away from me.

God, he is so overprotective right now.

Suga grabs my hand hard and walks out with me. Jhope just sighs and follows behind.

We all head to the living room and Suga finally let me go but he is still overprotective of me.

I sigh and saw a tall mid 30s year old lady. I guess it's Julie's mom. She said, "hello BTS and hello Scarlet." My eye widen by how she knows my name.

I was going to ask her how she knows until I heard someone said, "I'm back!"

I face that way and Julianna said, "Jackson Oppa!"

Another short cliffhanger!

At least I am proud of this one. Yeah I almost die on this. My dream is coming true.

Hope you enjoy it more than I do! XxX