Chapter 31

- -Scarlet POV- -

It's Wednesday today and I feel like death is in me. I got high top heel and Julie didn't put her makeup on then head to my motorcycle. I sigh and feel the wind through me then saw Joshua and DK riding on a sport car.

I smirk and DK saw me then I wave at them and ride off fast

I smirk and DK saw me then I wave at them and ride off fast. I got to the school and rush inside then Celine got to me. She look like she saw a ghost, I ask, "Are you ok?"

She shook her head and someone said, "Hey come back here." I look up and see one of Mingyu's goon. Celine got behind me and said, "Stay away from Minghao." Minghao? As the 8?

He growl and said, "I need you nerd! I need help on a little work

He growl and said, "I need you nerd! I need help on a little work." I step up and said, "Want her? Come through me!" He grin and said flirtatious, "Why? You just small and cute~." I shrill and he chuckle. DK push The8 and said, "Back off 8." The8 scoff and walk away.

Celine goes in front of DK and me and bow down then said in Chinese which was a shock, "Xièxiè!" (Translate: Thank you). She grab my arm and we head to the council then I smile.

There is a meeting going on about the next event or rally. Of course people got great suggestions. I just look tired and one of the council ask, "What do you think we should do?"

I hum and think. I said, "How about a skating night? You know, everyone goes to the roller skate place not far from here." Julie said, "That's sound amazing. Lucky we got some money for everyone to go. Thank you Scar."

I nod and take a sleep on the table then Gaby laugh. I stay there for a while until someone move me around. I groan and heard, "Scar, get up. It's lunch time." It was Suga. I mumble and said in a baby voice, "Carry me?" He chuckle and carry me then take to the cafeteria.

I look up at him and I said, "How are you?" Suga said, "Better, Thanks you for taking me to the nurse office." I smile and Julie said, "Aw how cute~." He put me on the seat and I feel better then Jimin hand me food.