Chapter 44

(Play the song on top)

-Gaby POV-

As I got clean up a bit with a help by Wonwoo, he pull me and take me out of the house. He lead me the way out and as I was going to walk out, I said, "Why are you like this?"

He hum as he look at me and I face him then said, "Why you are friend with that lunatic!? Do you not care for your friends?" He shook his head with those glare. I was shock and said, "Not even BTS and Got7?" He said, "No." I said, "Why?" He didn't answer and look down. I said, "Who do you care?"

He said, "No one except Mingyu." I sigh and said, "Not even Scarlet since you fucking kiss her!?" He froze and look down that I know. I got him at this point. I said, "Well if I were you, I will help her no matter what. Even if it is to betrayal a friendship." I storm out and slam the door behind me.

I run off for a while until I saw the guys at the side of the window of the basement. I said, "You saw huh?" They all nod. I roll my eye and said, "We have to rescue Scarlet but first I need to find Jhope." They nod and said, "We got a plan." I listen to their plan and head to Mark or Vernon's car to head back to the school.

-Jungkook POV-

School had ended and I am inside of my car, crying. I can't believe Mingyu take away my Julie from me. Why did I let her be? I should have protect her! I am a big idiot!

 Why did I let her be? I should have protect her! I am a big idiot!

I breathe and saw Jhope walking toward my car. He knock on the window and ask if he can come in. I open the door and he sat on the passenger seat. I sigh and he give me a tissue. I take some and clean myself a bit then said, "Are you ok Jhope?"

He sigh and look down at his hand then all he say is, "I am remembering my past again

He sigh and look down at his hand then all he say is, "I am remembering my past again....I thought it's over but it's still there." I gulp by Jhope remember his ex that got killed. I was a close friend with her and to Julie as well. Who will kill her?

I grab his shoulder and said, "I know it's tough now but Scarlet will be fine. She is tough than your ex."

"