Chapter 13

(Play the song on top for a scene.)

- -S C A R L E T' S P O V- -

It's morning and we got into our uniforms then I let Julie get a ride with me.

We head to school and I park my motorcycle in my spot then saw Gaby waiting for us and we enter in.

Suddenly we heard whispers about what happened yesterday. I heard one of them said, "Oh there they are.." "They are the one who had a punishment together with the Vixen right?"

My head suddenly hurt.

Other said, "What happen to our CSSC councils, I thought they obeyed the rules?"

I fell to the ground by the pain and Julie and Gaby look at me then asked if I am ok.

Some people say, "At least they cleaned with the hottest guys in school." I couldn't take this anymore. They are hurting my friends. (Ahah! Finally!)

I scream in my head and close my eye then exhale long. Julie shaked me to see if I am fine and I got up in a flash.

They walk back and I slowly open my eyes then look at those people who were whispering. I smirk and walk towards them then grab their tie.

I growl at them and said in husky tone, "Don't you dare fucking dare to created it more worse! Or I swear to god, I will rip your head and make sure you die fast! Later, I will make sure everyone else get the message when I put your blood in the fucking wall!" They got scared and said, "got it?"

They nodded and I let them go then run off. I look at everyone and I yell, "GOT IT?!" They all nod and ran off or do something else.

I look at Julie and Gaby then i inhale and close my eyes then open them. I was back from my dark side. For now.

They said in a bit of fear, "Thanks Scar..But you didn't have to do that." I look at them and said, "Hey, you guys are my friends...So either way, I'm always here to help you guys."

I give them a warm smile and Gaby said, "Awww." Julie smile and hug me then Gaby join on.

I guess I help Julie with her little incident yesterday cause she was silent and sad. I look at my phone and see it's early so we head to the school park.

Me and Gaby were behind Julie knowing that she is still sad about what happened. I was going to talk to her until she faced us.

She said, "I am scared guys. I am scared what will happened next...from what happened yesterday..." she started to cry and I felt my hand twitch then I suddenly hug her.

I said shh to calm her down and said, "Stay calm...we are here." Gaby hug too and hold there for a 20 seconds.

Gaby pull back while I still hug her and she said, "You have to tell your brother and Jungkook about what happened.....so they can settle things up."

As we continue trying to lift her feelings up, I heard someone said, "Hey doll face~." and we turn around to see Jungkook standing behind us.

I whisper to Gaby that we should leave them alone so we said bye to her and hid in the bushes.

- -Julianna POV now- -