Chapter 18

- -S C A R L E T' S P O V- -

It's morning and I just woke up then saw Julie making breakfast so I got up.

I walk towards her and said, "Hello.." She looks at me and said, "Hey....how do you feel?" I sigh and felt a pain in my arm then look at it to see my arms stitched.

I touch it and it's really hurts. Julie said, "Do you remember what happened yesterday?" I sigh and remember.

-Flashback-

I cut myself on my arm with a blade and I was going to die. So I call Julie and told her I need it help and explain what happened.

After that, I started to feel my blood spilling so I lay on the floor then felt my eye close, but I heard my name getting called.

I look up to see my door open and it was Julie and Gaby. They gasp and help me out then ask me what to do so I did.

They grab some threads and needles along with some alcohol for cleaning. Then all the sudden I blackout and all I could say when I did was, "J...Jhope..."

-Flashback end-

I sigh and look at her then nod. She grabs my other hand and lifts me up then said, "Forget about him, Scar. For one day."

I nod and said, "I will try." then I notice she is a bit off today. I said, "What happened to you?"

She sighs and said, "Well....I got into a mini fight with Kookie..." I gasp and said, "What!?" She showed her hand and said, "It's not that bad!"

I look at her and said, "Tell me..." then she explains it to me. We get to the school for sport week and got in my motorcycle.

We got to the booth at the park then I saw Gaby at the wedding booth, texting in the phone. I got to her and said, "What wrong?"

She just said, "V hasn't text me yet! It was supposed to be our anniversary!" I gasp that they got an anniversary and V may or not forgot..

Julie said, "Maybe he didn't. Don't be dramatic.." Gaby said, "Ok ok.." all three of us are in the wedding booth and then saw Jimin walk forth and back said, "Should I tell her or nah?"

Julie said, "What do you want to talk about?" Then Jimin was shocked and said, "Oh hey Julie! I didn't see you there." Julie said, "Oh really, didn't seem like it."

Jimin said, "I need your help!" I ask, "For what?" Jimin sigh and said really fast, "IwanttoconfessforCeline!" I said, "Come again?"

He sigh and said, "I want to confess to Celine." Julie and I gasp then said, "Finally! After how many years!!!" Then Jimin said, "Are you going to help me or not?"

We both said, "Ok fine!" Julie said, "Meet us at the wedding booth right now!" Then we went to Gaby and told her so she can help us as well.

Gaby went to get Celine with handcuffs and as Celine is with the other council, Gaby took one of the handcuffs and put it on Celine's hand then said, "Wedding booth. Now."

She took her to the booth and Celine saw Jimin at that booth which made her get shy. They grab them and put them in the booth.

Gaby was putting the bride thing on her head, Julie was in charge of rings, I was taking pictures, and one of council was in charge of the wedding.

After that, they said to kiss the bride and Celine was a bit nervous, Jimin knew so he  kiss her on the forehead. We all squealed and clapped.

Then I saw Gaby said that she is going to find V and we nod then me and Julie was about to go into the food booth, but someone cover our mouths dragged us somewhere to the movie theater.