Chapter 6

- - -S C A R L E T' S P O V- - -

I woke up and looked up the window to see the sun rising. It's Saturday, finally!

My head started to hurt and I remember what happened yesterday.

-Flashback-

Julianna was telling me the history of friendship between her friends and those sluts.

I close my eyes and imagine this happening. I sigh and see everything going on.

As I watch the scene like I am in the story but in ghost, I started to tear up by how sad it was.

She stops telling me the story and saw me close my eyes with tear dripping.

She grabbed my shoulder and I gasp It was like I was drowning in the ocean. She said, "Scar, are you ok?"

I sigh and nod then said, "Just imagining how it was like." I look down then to my right to see my old friends back in America.

What if they betray me?

She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug me then tell me to go to sleep. I nod and sleep at my bed then close my eyes.

I hope not!

-Flashback end-

I stared at the floor as I remember and felt a tear drip.

I really hope not, and I am not going to betray my new friends.

Suddenly I smell pancakes and bacon are being made which is my favorite breakfast.

Right, Julianna is making some.

I got up and head towards her and the smell. She spotted me and said with a smile, "Morning." I nod and sat down waiting.

I sigh and said, "About yesterday, I felt so bad for you and your friends going through that....I'm so sorry." She just stops and look down then continue on.

She grabs a plate then put the food for me and hand it to me. I nod and eat then she got hers and sat.

She suddenly said, "Got any plans for today since it's the weekend?" I shook my head and said, "Want to go shopping with me?"

She nods and said, "I will text Angie and Gaby." I nod and said, "What about Harriette and Celine?"

She stops and said, "Harriette is with them and Celine is doing school work." I nod and get ready to change.

I got a checker dress with black Go Go boots then wear a headband. I got my black star earrings and wear my glasses.

I got off and Julianna waited for me then saw me. She said, "You look so beautiful." I nod and bow down then said, "Thank you."

We got off the dorm building and spot Gaby with Angie to Julianna's car.

They saw my cloths and they said, "I love it." I smile and we got in the car then drive to the mall.

I saw that the sign is call Angie's Mall and I said, "Angie, this is your mall?" She nods and said, "My parents own it and give it to me."

(Play the song on top for a good scene in your head)

I nod and the car stops then enter to mall. We all go together to each store.

The first stop is Forever 21.
Angie grab some clothes and makeup.
Gaby grab some sunglasses and jackets.
Julianna grab some shoes and phone cases.
I grab some skirts and dresses.

Our second stop is Hot Topic.

I got excited of course because I love that store back in America and take my friends there.

They were amazed and I giggle then got jewelry, shoes, merchandise from anime, and tights/stockings.
Angie grab some stuff animals and candys.
Gaby grabs some band shirt that she loves and two funko toys. Julianna grab/ some merchandise too and shirt/.

Third stop is to Claire.

I grab a lot of flower crown and jewelry.
Angie grab few flower crowns and a cat headband.
Gaby grabs some candy and more sunglasses.
Julianna got some fake glasses and earrings.

Then, we take a break and head to Starbucks.

We got our drinks and sat down then have a little conversation until Angie brought out, "Do you know these past few days Harriete has been acting weird lately?"

Me and Julianna just look at each other and make eye contact, we are screwed if they find out.

Gaby suddenly said, "Idk. Maybe she has reasons why she is acting that way and doesn't feel comfortable to tell us." Angie nods and drinks.

Me and Julianna were sighing of relief and I said, "We should go ahead." then we continue on shopping.

-time skip to when we are done shopping-

Angie walks out to see her car that she left and suddenly someone was calling her on her phone.

I am guessing it's her parents cause her facial expression changed.

She ended her call and excused herself to go see her parents at their house.

She left and we all got so tired then head to Julianna's car again.

We all head back to the dorm building and Gabriella wanted to join us in the dorm.

We nod and let her in, but as I open the door, I saw 'BTS' was at our dorm room.

Shocking cliffhanger! Sorry again by how short it is.

I started to cry when my friend tell me this idea and I am so glad that she say it.

Hope you like it! XxX