Chapter 10

- -S C A R L E T' S P O V- -

I woke up and looked at my clock to see I got up early so I change into my uniform and put my homework in my backpack.

I head out of my dorm until I heard a door open, It was Gaby. She saw me and said, "Hey Scarlet, do you mind if I ride with you to school?"

I smile and thinking how she will react when she knows what I am driving. I nod and we head out of the building then stand next to my motorcycle.

Gaby look at it in shock and said, "You have a motorcycle?! Lucky!" I smile and hand her a helmet then we get in it.

I started my motorcycle and yell, "Hang on!" I started driving and she freak out which made me laugh.

We got to the school and park on my spot then we head out to enter the school.

Suddenly we heard some whisper from the students then as we head to the right, we saw 7 tall beautiful men.

I look at Gaby and see excitement full in then she said, "Yugyeom!?" The guy that is name Yugyeom, looked over here and smile at her then said, "Hey Princess."

He ran up to her and hug her then spin her around

He ran up to her and hug her then spin her around. He let her go and she greet Got7 then introduce me to them.

I turn around and saw Julie came in then start to complaining of the whispers. She came to me and said, "The whisper are getting in my nerves.."

Then Jackson came to Julie then said, "Don't worry about them, focus on your friends and me, your big brother."

Suddenly BTS came in and the whisper stop then the half of the girls were shock while other are fangirling.

BTS and Got7 looked at each other then high five-d. Gaby and Julie smirked while I was confused about how Saturday Jhope was different to now he is cold again.

V got to Gaby and she pin his cheek playfully then kiss it. She giggles and the bell rang.

I saw that Jungkook got a bit jealous that they were acting cute and soft to each other until suddenly Julie reach up to him then kissed his nose.

He was in shock and she just smile then hugged him. She looked at V and Gaby then said, "Well bye." with a wink.

V huffs and take Gaby's hand then said, "Whatever.." They all head to class while I just stand there.

I sigh and look down then head to class until someone grab my back to see Celine on top of me.

She tell me that she got a schedule change because her classes were hard. I nod and we head to our class.

I sigh as class goes on, a lot and lot of equations and Mr. Karachi talk a lot.

Then the bell rang again and I was alone this time to my art class.

But lucky, the teacher said we can draw whatever we want for now and can listen to music.

We all nod and head on to it. I try to think what to draw until the song I am playing to got me a ideas. (Relatable!!!)

(Play the song on top for why.)

I got out my pencil and sketch out two eye. One is full of flower and sun while the other is full of lightning storm and rain.

I slowly draw the eyes carefully and then use a sharpie to make it realistic.

I then grab some watercolors, markers and crayons to shade in the eye along with the background.

I finally finished and it was Jhope's eye that one is what I saw Saturday while the other is cold and scary. (Actually want to try it.)

I look at it for while and I smile at it. It's so beautiful and I lean down close to it then kiss it. (Ahaha! I can imagine doing that!)

Suddenly the bell rang and I gasp then get my things ready and put the art on my secret pocket on my backpack.

-time skip to lunch-

As I walk to the cafeteria, I heard a lot of screaming and a lot of girls ran outside.

I try to ask one of the girls about what is going on but they ran off.

I grow impatient and grab a girl's arm then pull her to me.

She said, "Yah! What's your problem?!" I look at her and said in the serious tone, "What is happening?"

She said, "Ugh! You don't know?! Where are you, Mars!? The Vixens are fighting so get off of me. Weirdo."

As she said that, my head sync the word Vixen and I felt shock going through me.

I look at her as she left and I said in a confused yet angry tone, "Vixen? What the hell it is?"

Another cliffhanger and again a short chapter again but with more intense scene.

Just this a like. XxX