Chapter 16

- -No one POV - -

Scarlet nods and watches the event. The band, cheerleaders, and dancers form 2 lines and suddenly split it to see Julie and Gaby come out. The councils wear gold, blue, and white shirt.

They wave at their fellows classmates and Julie said, "hello, I'm Julianna. Your CSSC council head this year." Gaby said, "I'm Gabriella. Your CSSC council VP."

Gaby continues, "Did you like the performances?!" Everyone yelled with excitement about the performance. Julie said, "Now, there is more excitement in this rally. And I think you should get even louder than that?"

Gaby said, "Now Let's hear it for the Freshman?" All the freshman scream aloud. Julie said, "Let's hear it for the Sophomore?" They all scream and stomp their feet.

Gaby said, "Let's hear it for the Juniors?!" All of them along with Scarlet, BTS, and half of seventeen scream. Julie said, "Let's hear it for the Senior?!"

They were aloud and shout to, "suck it Freshman!" while it was funny for Scarlet. Gaby say, "Ey watch it! Don't be hard on the other kids." All the students were 'oooo' by how sassy she was.

Julie said, "Okay, settle down!" Everyone calmed down and got quiet. Julie continued saying, "Before we get to the exciting part of our 'get together', first let us acknowledge our fellow knights (that is our like symbol of the school) who achieved major excellence this year."

Gaby said, "Let's give it up to....Celine Erisd!" then clapped and hand out the certificate was given and so on with that.

Gaby has finishing handing out and Suga said to Scarlet, "That's so long!" She gasped and said, "I know right!"

Julie shouts, "So are you ready to have fun?" Everyone yelled yes by how excited they are. Gaby said, "okay. Let's get started." Julie continued saying, "So our first game- - -Ooo this one I'm gonna enjoy..." Everyone yell to know what it is.

Julie chuckle and said, "Ok ok! It's....pepero kissing game!" (Aka pocky game) and all the girls were squealing. (If you don't know this kind of game, here a video of kpop doing some: ⬇️)

They explain it to some who doesn't know it. Then Julie is reading the player's name and she said, "And the players are! Ally, Kristen, Cyrese, Julianna, and Gaby- - - -Wait?! Julie and Gaby?! Why are we here?"

Everyone chuckled by their reaction because it's too priceless. Gaby and Julie head to their councils and ask them how are they hosting along asking who did this.

The council points at V who is hiding and one of them ask to host it for them. Julie and Gaby gave their mic and paper to them.

Gaby said, "Whatever..." We went in the line where the other girls were standing. The thrilling part was that they have to be blindfolded. The guy who would want to pair with them, head over.

Julie said, "I swear I'm gonna to kill V." One of council day, "All right? You can join the girl..." they counted down and the blindfold was taking off.

Of course Julie and Gaby's partner are their boyfriend. Gaby said, "You know Julie will kill you because you did this right?" V just said, "Oh it's not only me....it's also Jk's idea."

She rolls her eyes playfully and they gave in the stick of pocky/pepero,