Chapter 23

I am back bitches!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- -No One POV- -

Gaby gasp and got up but DK said, "Calm down Gaby...it's just me.." She try to ignore him but he shush her and sit her down. He look innocent and not in harm way but she can't trust him... He sigh and whisper to himself, "She still doesn't know..."

Gaby question him why he mean but just stared at him. He shook his head and said, "Gaby. I am not like my friends...I want you to be safe away from them....especially Scarlet." Her eye widen by how he know her friend. She ask, "How do you know about Scarlet?" He nod and said, "Joshua kept talking about her...but he is also not trouble. But I want you to kept her away from him....mingyu is planning something." Gaby grew soft, if she knows him and she nod.

DK smile and said, "Good. Now, do what you have to do...I will be sleeping and reading." She laugh and he sleep. Gaby roll her eye and continue to do her work but stop by Julie. She said, "There you are! Come on...me and Jungkook find this." She grab Gaby's arm and take her out of the library.

They got back to the cafeteria and She saw Scarlet with Suga and Jhope talking to BamBam. Julie point her to the poster and it says Talent Show. Gaby thought, 'Oh no....don't tell me she is actually thinking-'

Julie said, "We have to go there...to audition!" Yup thought so. Gaby sigh and said, "Remember last year, not taking a chance and beside some of us can't sing." Scarlet overheard them and said, "I can sing and dance." Julie and Gaby look at her and Scarlet got up then put one of her hand on her hip. She said again, "What!? I think Julie idea is great! We should totally go."

Gaby gulp and Julie nod then said, "Great! So we got me, Gaby, Angel, and you. Good enough." Scarlet nod and said, "Don't worry, I won't fail." Suga suddenly said, "That's true. She is good at high note, I heard her sing when I was 16." Gaby was impressed and said, "Ok! We can do it but if something bad will happen to this, I blame you, Julie."

- - Few Min later - -

The judge told the girls that they were enter. Julie clap her hand and Gaby look worried then Scarlet nod. They head off and Gaby saw DK with Jun talking.

She stop and wave hi to DK then he spot her and smile. Gaby walk off and the girls talk about how should they do their talent show. While that happened, someone spot Gaby looking at DK and hide back in the shadow.

- -Scarlet POV- -

I walk down the hall and feel tired then saw Joshua looking at me. Oh shit, pretend he is not here. Suga where are you!? Joshua walk faster and I feel like to dead but someone grab my hand and hold me tight.

I look up and it was Jhope. I smile and he saw Joshua stopping then Jhope said, "I got you, Lettie~." I blush and nod then he walk with me somewhere. I gasp and head to dance class which reminds me that it might help me for the talent show.

I saw some of fellow students here and I fix my hair a bit then saw Jhope looking at me with those warm yet cold glare. I sigh and the teacher said that we will be doing a solo dance for each student. The teacher told me I go first. Of course...

(Play the song on top)

I walk to the front of the class and look at myself in the mirror. The teacher play the song which make me chuckle a bit. As the beat drop, I start to dance and try to be like those hip hop but do a sassy yet hot type.

I see Jhope watching me carefully and I do more passionately dance then I move my hip a bit and wink at myself through the mirror. I spin my head and face the class then dance proudly. Everyone reaction is priceless especially Jhope, god I love him.

The song ended and the teacher clap then said, "Excellent work, but add more sexy." I nod and walk off then drink water as everyone do there.

Class just ended and I feel so sleepy again. I saw Mark and he said, "Hey Letty, have you see Lia?" I shook my head and said, "Maybe with Jungkook at the same class or in the council." He nod and I said, "Mark, why you call Julianna Lia?" He look around and said, "I will tell you about it soon, but for now keep it in your head. Have to go, be safe."

He head off and I sigh then head to class then start to be ready. Ugh!

Yes! I am back doing this book once again. I feel my excitement gone lower since I haven't use this book a lot. So it's back, feel great!  Girls NICOGARR purpletaexhyung , start planning!

Let's begin! 👏🏻😱✨