Chapter 4: Grocery Shopping

------
This chapter is dedicated to @AnnePrivaldos a single vote from you means a lot to me. Thank you so much. I hope you like my story.

Fighting!

------
JUNE GRIFFIN

As the sun light touched my skin, I instantly grabbed the comforter and covered my face as I rolled to the sides. Just when I was about to drift back to sleep I feel off the bed with a thud.

Ouch! My butt. Huhuhu

I slowly stood up still covered by the comforter, I slowly uncovered myself with the comforter then my eyes snapped open when I realized where I was.

OMG! Why on earth am I in the bedroom? My face instantly brightened red as an unwanted imagination flashed into my virgin thoughts. Waaaaaah! No way! We couldn't have stayed in the same bed last night right? I remember falling asleep on the couch. So how on earth did I got here?

Maybe he carried me when he woke up this morning?

Or he actually made me sleep here and he stayed on the couch?

But still! Why couldn't I felt that he freaking carried me here? I've had enough embarrassments with him, I can't afford to add more. Gosh!

I shrugged off the idea that we slept in one bed. Then I noticed a note sticked on the door, I grabbed as I started reading it when it was from Ryder.

Good morning June, sorry I couldn't wake you. I left a bit early, 3am isn't usually a good time for you to wake up right? So you might be wondering why your on the bed, I'm telling you nothing happened. You slept on the couch until I carried you to the bedroom before I left the house. I couldn't let you sleep until morning feeling uncomfortable, so see you when I come home. Take care, don't forget to eat your meals. Willow might come by the house to keep you company.

Ryder

So I'm home alone?

Oh my gosh! I am so happy!

----
RYDER STRAUSS

"What the heck bro, you've been on your phone for like the whole time. What's wrong?"Bryce asked, we are currently going to our fan meeting in Shanghai.

"I've been calling Willow since this morning, and she haven't picked up my call yet."I said to him, Bryce was a bit surprised upon hearing Willow's name. Well my brother have been eyeing her ever since we started this career.

Willow is also a celebrity, she's from a girl group together with her cousin Natasha and the other girls. Their group is called the ABlue, you could say they love the color blue. While me, together with my brother and the bro gang are a boy group named BOTB (Best of the Best).

"She probably still be sleeping."Bryce said. Then Chase and Jude came inside the van.

"Yo! Have you guys called Natasha? She's not answering her phone."Chase started off. Eh? That's weird, why can't the girls be called? Are they busy or something? Yesterday they said today was their day off, Willow even mentioned to visit June so that she wouldn't feel lonely.

"Nope. We couldn't even reach Willow."Bryce simply said, feeling a bit annoyed. What's his problem? Did he and Willow had a fight again?

Then we saw Jude took out his phone and started calling someone.

"Courtney and Jewel can't be reach also."Jude said. Then Manager Kim together with Jaden, Dylan and Ralph came inside the van also.

"What's with the worried faces boys?"Manager Kim asked. Then Chase explained to him how we can't reach any of the ABlue girls, well they are like family. Or more like the BOTB's gals, excluding me of course. ABlue has six members while we are seven, so the guys can have them, I already have my own.