Chapter 59: Publicity

JUNE GRIFFIN

THIS IS IT!

We arrived at the venue where in we would be having our LIVE interview regarding our relationship. It's funny how they actually made us wear something formal. I feel like we are accepting an award or something, I just couldn't contain my giggle when Manager Lee opened the door and helped me get off, I saw Ryder already waiting for me. When he saw my figure he immediately run towards me. I smiled before I told him.

"Missed me?"I said. He just replied with a nod afraid to say something stupid in front of a lot of people.

"Let's go?"he said gesturing his arm for me to cling on to. We heard some of the fans screamed upon the small gesture which actually made me shy all of a sudden, the press took a picture of the two of us before actually making us enter the place.

Inside we saw a long table good for 4 persons. It was meant for me, Ryder, Bryce and Willow. Yes they are both part of it since they would help us explain about the accident slash amnesia happening during that time.

"Okay you may take your seats. Bryce and Willow are already at the backstage."one of the staff said which the back door suddenly opened and revealed the two weird couples wearing formal dresses.

"Who had the idea to actually make a dress code for this occasion?"she asked me I just shrugged since I don't know as well.

"At least I look cool in this."Bryce comments which just earned him a hit on the head.

"Just don't mess up later or I'm calling off the engagement."she warned which made Bryce shiver in fear. Aigoo they are so cute yet weird at the same time.

Okay the staff already signaled that the interview was about to start since reporters and cameramen are slowly entering the place. Okay this it!

----

"Since when have you started dating?"was the first question coming from one of the reporters. It took a surprise for me so Ryder was the one to answer.

"Over 2 years ago."he answered which caused a bit of commotion.

"2 years? Could you elaborate?"they ask I signaled Ryder that I would be the one to answer her question.

"To be honest, this is the second time we both experienced having a dating scandal."I paused before I continue my sentence. "Yes, I am the non-showbiz girlfriend Ryder was dating before I became an idol."I added which caused a small silence until they asked another question.

"You mean you were the ex-girlfriend that was involved in a drastic accident?"they asked. I just nodded in response since I no longer had the strength to answer that one in details.

"So does that mean that was the reason you entered showbiz?"they asked. I was about to answer but Ryder beat me to it.

"No."he exclaimed but I held his hand meaning it was okay for me to answer the sensitive question. Well I've been preparing for this since last night, I can pull this off.

"What he meant was that I didn't enter showbiz because of that, I was scouted when I was in Canada."I said and took a deep breath before adding the most painful thing that ever happened to me. "I suffered from amnesia after the accident which caused me to forget everything about him."I confessed which added the intense atmosphere.

"Amnesia? What do you mean by that?"the guy asked but this time I let Ryder answer for me.

"It meant she forgot being my girlfriend and she even forgot we even met."Ryder simply answered.