Chapter 21: Awkward Gestures

---
Hi guys!!! Did you miss the story? Well I missed it too, I never really intended to finish it like that. I kind of just needed some rest. So here's the thing since this story already reached about 1k reads, I would like to thank you for all of you readers you guys mean a lot. Thank you so much!

Here comes more June and Ryder moments!!!

Fighting!
-----

JUNE GRIFFIN

It has been a month already since me and Ryder officially became a couple. Yeah! I couldn't even believe it myself and to think I told him I love him while I was drunk wasn't the love confession I had in mind. Still, the outcome was the main goal anyway so let's just pretend I wasn't drunk and all.

So I'm at home right now since Ryder has a meeting regarding with the new drama series he was part of. He said he was only the second lead star, I don't get him sometimes. Normally people would aim the lead role, but him? Nah! As long as he doesn't have a leading lady is fine by him. Gosh that guy, he doesn't want me to see him all lovey-dovey on TV while he was dating me. His excuses really.

I just finished cleaning the bathroom since I was planning on washing the bed sheets and other household things (curtains, beddings, pillow cases, towels, even her stuff toys). Actually we normally go to a washer shop but since I don't really have anything to do so might as well do household chores.

Gosh I act like his wife, when in fact I'm just a girlfriend.

As I changed into my black sweat pants and paired with a grey hoodie, the door bell rang. Who would that be? I hurriedly made my hair into a bun even though it was still wet, I really don't care since I'm just at home. But I was surprised to see who was at the door. Oh no! Why now? I was about to pretend no one was home when I heard them yell outside.

"Don't even try pretending not to be home Griffin! We already know you're in there, open the door if you don't want us to break it by force."Willow yelled. Gosh! Why are they here? I've been avoiding them for a couple of days now. Well they found out about me and Ryder a few days ago and they wouldn't stop teasing and asking me questions.

I had no choice as I opened the door, six gorgeous girls are in front of me with teasing expressions and evil grins on their faces. I'm already expecting this to happen when they would find a time to face me. And I wasn't expecting it to be this sooner.

"Okay spill!"Natasha said. So I had no choice but to tell them everything.

"Oh my gosh really?!"Yesha reacted as I felt my face heated from embarrassment.

"Gosh! We should have drunk you earlier if that's what it takes for you to finally confess."Courtney said.

"Yeah! God you even did it on your birthday."Hadley. As everyone squealed, oh my eardrums.

The topic was changed when Jewel noticed me being uneasy with the topic about or relationship.

"Hey June, is your relationship with Ryder okay?"she asked concerned. Well to be honest it's great since I'm finally the girl friend of the guy I like, but for some reason I'm kind of off about it.

"Honestly it's kind of awkward for me, well Ryder is a great boyfriend and all but you know me I'm shy as a lady bug so I'm not really used to couple gestures."I told them.

"What kind of gestures? Don't tell me Ryder already went for the second base?"Willow asked in surprise.

"Second base?"I asked confused.

"I mean like did he attempt to touch you somewhere."she added? Eh? She knew I couldn't get what she was actually saying so she whispered it to me. My eyes literally widened!