Chapter 16: Bryce's Confession

(The day June left for a vacation)

WILLOW JOHNSON

We planned on crashing at Ryder's place today. Even though June doesn't tell us anything we know she knows about the rumor, she's been busy for the past few days and she's been acting really weird. She looked a bit sad and what even makes my head hurt? That freaking Jocelyn White.

Gosh! We already told her to have an interview clearing the dating rumor. And what she told me almost made me kill her on the spot. "So what? At least Ryder's gaining more popular right?" Like what the hell? Ryder is popular even without that stupid rumor for Pete's sake.

As we arrived at their place, we saw a devastated look on Ryder. What the hell just happened?

"Yo Ryder, what happened to you? Got dumped or something?"I asked him. He didn't respond to my question. What the hell is wrong with him?

"By the way Ryder, where's June?"Natasha asked as I went to sit on the couch.

"She left."

"WHAAAAAAT?!"we all asked at the same time. Instead of answering us in details. He handed us the note he's been holding, I didn't notice that one.

"I'll be gone for a few days so don't worry."

It's clearly from June. But what the hell? Where is she going at this time? Does she even have a place to go? But before I could ask myself a lot of questions which clearly I couldn't answer. Ryder stood up and grabbed his jacket.

"Where the hell are you going?"I asked him.

"I'm going to find her."he said. Is he crazy?

"What the hell Strauss, can't you read what June said? She says don't worry, she'll come back."I told him.

"Will she be fine on her own?"Ryder asked frustrated.

Gosh this guy! His just the same as his brother they're both stupid.

"She would be if you let her. June's not a baby Ryder. Think about it, why do you think she left?"I told him, then I felt Yesha grabbed my arm signaling to stop.

"I don't know! That's why I'm going to look for her and ask her why!"Ryder said.

"Come down you two."Courtney said.

"Courtney's right guys, let's all just come down and I'll call June and ask her how she's doing."Hadley said.

But before Hadley could call her. I already said what I needed to say.

"Fix that freaking rumor first before you start worrying other people."I said as I went to the girls.

-------

After we talked to June on the phone, we left Ryder's place and went to the Main Building. I was super bored that's why I went to the other celebrity rooms to play around. But I never knew I would came across White again. Jeez this woman, she makes me angry just by seeing her breath.

"Oh Hi Willow, how have you been?"she asked faking her kindness. Grrr! For I know it's because a lot of people are scattered everywhere, if she show even a slight chance of her true personality it would be the number one topic in the news. Jocelyn White true Evil Personality caught on camera. Oh how I wish it would actually happen.

"I've been better before I ran into you."I borely said to her.

"Oh really. That's nice to know that my presence is actually affecting you. Don't tell me you're still affected with the rumor? Are you in love with Ryder or something?"she asked. The nerve with this girl, I was about to slap her when someone grabbed my hand and prevented that to happen.