Chapter 10: Truth or Dare

----
This chapter is dedicated to @mabinijulie thank you for the votes. Highly appreciated. Keep on supporting my story, all of you guys are my motivation.

Bbyu Fighting!
----
JUNE GRIFFIN

We are now having a camp fire by the beach. BOTB's Manager Kim booked us a room at a hotel nearby. Since it was so sudden he could only book 3 rooms, 2 suite rooms that can occupy about 7 people in one room and a single room for him. So the set up is all girls in one room, and all boys on the other.

"No way! Why are we separated from them?!"and that's Bryce for you all, his been complaining since we booked our rooms, well Chase and Jaden are on his side.

"The hell fool, why would you want to join with us girls?"Willow said, this guys never gets tired of arguing on everything. To tell you the truth, I found them cute though. They look cute together even though they fight a lot.

"Well that doesn't mean I want to sleep with you. Chase and Jaden here wants to have an alone time with their girlfriend. Have some goodness in you."He said.

"Well I do have goodness in me. And that's keeping you freaks off limits with this girls. Coz we're playing truth or dare in our room the whole night."She said. Oh yes, we all planned to play all kinds of games later.

"No fair! We want to join with the fun!!!"now Ralph is speaking up.

"Yeah!!!!"followed by Chase and Jaden.

Everyone was all interrupted when their Manager Kim arrived together with Manager Sy of ABlue. They have a bit of annoyed expressions plastered on their faces, I guess it's because of the noise they all are causing.

"Look, quiet down. You guys can play your little game in the girls room but only until 11pm got that? And you boys sleep on your rooms."Manager Kim said.

"And do please refrain from causing anymore ruckus, we can't always fix all your problems for you. Now enjoy the night, tomorrow we'll leave at 10am sharp."Manager Sy continued.

And everyone cheered. We all then headed back to the hotel, time check it was 7pm we just finished our dinner by the beach and the boys are in their room changing in their pajamas, while we girls headed to get a hot bath. Gosh! I needed this bath, the ocean was all nice but I guess I couldn't really enjoyed much since I didn't know how to swim, Ryder was making me hold unto him while he was swimming. But nevertheless; today was fun and wonderful. After we took our baths, which the 6 of them did all together but not me, I'm not really that open yet to have a bath with anyone. You could say I'm a bit of a conservative type of person.

"Gosh! I'm so freshed up! So let's start the game while the guys aren't here yet!"Willow started off.

We played truth or dare, mostly we all picked truth. We agreed to pick dare when the guys came, it would be fun to do dares. And the consequence if you can't tell the truth or do the dare you will take off one of your garments. I didn't see that coming, if only I knew before hand I shouldn't have joined the game. Huhuhu help me! I hope I don't get any weird questions where in I couldn't answer or any hard dare.

"Yo! Now let the games begin!"Bryce said as they all came inside the room. We are now on the floor encircled all the boys on the other side. The first spin was made by Willow and the bottle pointed to Yesha, so she's the first in charge, she then spun the bottle and it pointed towards Jude.

"Woah! Nice, okay Jude truth or dare?"Yesha asked.

"Dare."

"Okay. I dare you to say the words you never said before."she then added . Oh that was a good one. What could it be? It took a while before he answered.