Chapter 14: June's Day Out

JUNE GRIFFIN

I'm going insane. I need to get myself back together. I've been hearing this freaking dating news about Ryder and honestly it's getting on my nerves. Like the hell! And what's even worse? My freaking self, like why am I so affected so much? It's not like I know if the news is fake or true. And besides I'm just Ryder's Friend who happens to be the one he also likes which is freaking confusing! Ugh! I give up!

I ran away from home.

Or more likely, I'm on a vacation; a me time vacation. Why? Well ever since that news came on the screen I can't freaking act normally in front of Ryder. You can't blame me, what if it's true? Then I'll become the second woman? No way. The girls even asked me if I heard any news about something, and I can actually get their point still I denied the fact that I know it. I just told them I couldn't have the time to watch the news since I was more engrossed with the new Korean Drama I've been watching. Good thing they actually believed me.

I'm on a bus right now. I'm off to a place Christina mentioned me last time, she said it was a quiet place where you could enjoy your alone time. I planned to have a 3 day and 2 night vacation, and of course I told the guys but only leaving a note. They'll be shock but I guess they would understand, besides I'm bored to death. And it's about time I got to explore on my own right?

The bus is full of tourists like me, mostly couples and it's kind of distracting. The persons in front of me are cuddling like they're at home or something. I was about to throw up when I saw them kissing intimately when my phone rang. Hadley was calling.

"Hello?"I greeted as I answered the phone.

How's your trip? Did you arrived already? -Hadley

*put it on speaker Had, we can't freaking hear her. -Willow*

"I'm doing fine if that's what you guys are concern. And I haven't arrived yet, I guess it's pretty far."

Well then you should have told us! - Willow

That wouldn't be an alone time idiot. - Natasha

Who are you calling an idiot?!- Willow

"Okay. Shut with the fighting. But thanks for the call though, I badly needed it."I told them.

Why? What happened? - Courtney

"Let's just say I'm out of place since I'm the only one on my own."

Hahaha! Sucks to be you right now. -Jewel

"By the way, you guys don't have work?"

Nope. We were planning on crashing at your place yet we saw a note stating "I'll be gone for a few days so don't worry." -Yesha

"Hahaha sorry about that."

We'll forgive you if you bring souvenir. -Willow

"Sure. A box of chocolate cake would be great?"

OMG!!!!!! You are the best June!

Good thing the girls called. I've been a bit lonely, well not like I'm not used to it but I kind of miss their company. Yeah I'm close with them but I seldom get a chance to hang out since they are all busy. Even Ryder, I only see him when I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw him lying on the couch. Or more likely I'll just feel his presence when he comes home, I could feel him giving me a good night kiss.

Kiss?

Kyaaaaaah! I remembered again!

Erase! Erase! Erase !