Chapter 24: Movie Date

-----
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

A new chapter for a present!

Janea loves you all!
-----
JUNE GRIFFIN

Today is our 100 days anniversary. Well it's my first time to actually celebrate it so I don't really know what to do. Ryder for the mean time is at work, today is the first shooting for his new upcoming drama. I tried to call his friends and ask them what Ryder would like for a gift but they told me he doesn't really like material things. So I'm back to a square one. Well I know Ryder loves fishing and all, so I just planned on buying fishing gears for him it's better than nothing. The problem is, who will I go buy it with?

My thoughts was interrupted when the doorbell rang. Eh? Who would that be? ABlue girls are busy today? Hmm maybe food delivery from Natasha? I slowly walk towards the door and opened it, to my surprise it was Bryce. Since when did he came home?

"Oh my gosh!"I reacted.

"Missed me?"he grinned. Which made laugh and gave him welcome home hug.

"When did you arrive?"I asked him breaking the hug.

"Just this morning. By the way, is Ryder okay with you hugging me right now?"He asked. I jokingly hit his arm.

"Of course. It's not like he saw it anyway."I told him.

"Really? Oh my god June, check the CCTV cameras. Ryder will freaking kill me."he started to freak which surprised me.

"Huh? CCTV cameras?"I asked confused.

"You didn't know? He bought a lot of it last month. He even placed one on the bathroom and bedroom."he said.

He what?

O_O

>//////<

"Kidding."he suddenly exclaimed after seeing my reaction.

(-_-)

Gosh this guys really.

So basically he just came here to meet some business partners. I never imagined Bryce to become a businessman, for all the times I've spent with him he was always playing around or teasing Willow, seeing him in a suit and tie made me think his a different person.

"By the way are you quitting showbiz?"I asked out of the blue. Well it's been months since Bryce went to Germany , since then he was never seen with this group. Well usually Ryder explains it to everyone but just what if?

"Why? Are you going to be sad when that happens?"He asked.

"Honestly I've thought about that, at first it was okay if you guys weren't celebrities anymore but then again seeing you performing on stage, it made me realize that it made you happy so it's wrong for me to think of such awful thing."I told him, he just smiled upon my confession.

"Well, to be honest. We are happy making people happy by performing, but most of the times we're just tired sometimes. And we also seek freedom again."he told me.

Freedom?

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"You see June, our career may seem to last a lifetime but our personal lives are always at risk every time we go back to the limelight. That's why some celebrities commit suicide coz of pressure and depression related with it."he said. I never thought their lives was that deep and lonely.