Chapter 20: Birthday Surprise

----
This last chapter is dedicated to all of you who've been through with me. From the Prologue until this last chapter. I hope you guys had fun reading my story.

Hope to see you again in the next story. I love you all.

:*
----
JUNE GRIFFIN

I woke up from the sound of the alarm my phone was making. I slowly stood up from the bed still a bit sleepy. As I stretched my arms I accidentally hit something, when I looked what it was I literally screamed my hearts out as I accidentally fall from the bed.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

OH MAN ! Oh man!

Waaaaaaaaah!

Why is Ryder sleeping besides me. Then he moved a bit as he greeted me a Good Morning and Happy Birthday.

Eh? Come to think of it, how the hell did I get home? Last time I remember was talking and having a drink with Jillian. What happened next I can't remember. Then I saw Ryder stood up from the bed top less which made me shriek my hearts out.

"Kyaaaaaaaaah!" As I covered my eyes. Why is he topless anyway? Wait? Did we sleep together in the same bed? Then I practically stared at my clothes and it was different what I was wearing yesterday! Ph my gosh I don't remember myself changing clothes don't tell me? Waaaah now don't tell me he changed me into this clothes? No way! Huhuhu I'm stained forever. :'(

"Sorry. You can take some more rest, I'll make you some soup to cure your hang over."he said as he went out of the room.

Okay! What just happened? Hang over? Me? No way! Did I got wasted last night? Jillian? What about her? I was interrupted when my phone rang. Hadley was calling.

"Hello?"As I answered the phone.

"Waaaaah! Good morning Birthday girl, so how was your night? Did something happen that you want to share?"she asked.

"Share? What do you mean? I don't remember anything that happened."I told her.

"No way? Really?! You don't remember how you and Ryder kissed last night?!"she said.

We what?!!!!!!!!!

"Hey! June! Are you still there?!"no way we didn't!

K....kissed?

Huhuhuhu why can't I remember a thing.

"Hey June that was just a jo-"then I heard a loud noise from the background.

"Petters! What the hell are you blabbering about to the birthday girl.?"it was Jewel.

"No I was just..."then the line was cut. Eh?

Did we really kissed last night?

I was brought back to reality when the door opened revealing Ryder, good thing he was wearing a T-shirt this time. I stared at Ryder's face, he doesn't look like he knows what happened last night. As I followed him towards the kitchen I got the courage to ask him.

"Uhm... did something happened last night?"I asked him. Then I saw his ears turned red. Oh my! So it's true!

"No...nothing."he stammered.

Huhuhuhu! Something did happen and Ryder's too nice to even tell me the humiliation. What would the others say? That I was a freaking kissing freak? I don't even have a good reputation and now this? Gosh I deserve to vanish from this world.