Chapter 35: Exposed

----
This chapter is dedicated to my new supporter @dydo_1857. Thank you so much for reading my story and for voting as well kindly appreciated. I hope you are enjoying while reading this.

By the way guys we are down to 5 more chapters before The second season of "Miss Introvert" ends, but I'll assure you that I'll make The last Season (season 3) with lots of love for our casts.

Hamsahamnida!

----
JUNE GRIFFIN

"What the hell Willow?!"Ryder yelled when he saw my visible red mark on my face. Gosh! The over protective boyfriend on.

"Who the hell are you to yell at me!?"Willow roared back. And here goes Ryder versus Willow round one.

"Why the hell did you slap my goldfish?!"Ryder said. Okay I won't bother stopping this two, seeing him and Bryce in one piece means Ryder actually did something.

"Why are you even angry? I didn't mean to slap here besides I apologized to her already. She's okay ain't she?!"Willow, then I felt a tap on my back and I saw Bryce handing me a bag of an ice. I mouthed him a Thank you.

"Still! Why did you have to slap here. Look at her face?!"Gosh! Why does this guy never give up? It's not like it was him who got slapped anyway. Ugh! Why do I have pale skin in the first place.

"Hmm. I miss the times it used to be me and Willow fighting like that."Bryce whispered as he sat next to me, I couldn't contain a smile to form on my face as I looked back at the two idiots fighting each other.

"Yeah. You two were even louder."I commented.

"UGH! SHUT UP RYDER, YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES.!"Willow yelled even louder. Ugh! I think my eardrums are about to fall out. Good thing Bryce actually stood up break the two apart.

"Stop it already."Bryce said.

"Tell your girl to slap herself first."Ryder said. Gosh so childish.

"What the?! I'll slap you jerk!"Willow said motioning to attack Ryder when Bryce held unto her right on time. Ryder was about to answer back when I couldn't contain my frustration and threw my shoe towards him and hit him right on the face.

"There! Happy! Now you know how it feels like hearing you two fighting."I annoyingly said as walk towards the guest room I was assigned to sleep. It's freaking 8pm already, and I don't have the appetite to eat from all that ruckus Ryder and Willow made in the living room. Weren't they even considering that this place are field with workers, gosh this rich people really.

----
BRYCE STRAUSS

"Now look at what you have done."Willow snapped at Ryder. This girl really can't stop expressing hurtful words.

"It's your fault. If you didn't slap her, I shouldn't have gotten angry and started yelling and fighting with you and now June is pissed."Ryder said. What the heck is wrong with this two? Can't they tell it's because of their nonstop bickering June got pissed. Sheeesh.

Then I glanced at June who's carrying her luggages towards the guest room. Oh! So she's not sleeping at Ryder's room. Hahahaha! This could be the chance for this two to finally end their bickering war. Ryder and Willow are already having a staring game. This childish dorks.

"Looks like someone left you bro."I randomly stated.

"What do you mean?"Oh! So that actually caught his attention. I gave him my smug look.

"I just saw June dragging her luggage towards the guest room and shutting it close."I said.

"WHAT THE HELL! Why didn't you tell me when she was still dragging the luggage."then like the speed of light Ryder ran towards the guest room and knocked on the door begging for June to open it.