Chapter 18: Team Building

JUNE GRIFFIN

It's our first day in the retreat house. Our first activity for the whole day was a scavenger hunt. It was a pairing game again, and to be fair it was a girl and boy pair, so you could guess who my partner is.

Nope. It's not Ryder, who would my partner be? Well it's Ralph. Why? Well it was a random pick from a bowl, luckily my partner is him. Ryder is paired with Willow, Hadley is with Jude, Yesha is with Jaden, Courtney with Dylan, Bryce with Jewel and for some reason Natasha actually got Chase. Destiny right?

Okay never mind that, the treasures we need to find are; Pink bumble gum, Orange Peels, Crumpled paper, 2 White hair, Yellow Bra, Braces, Spider, Stuffed Toy, Red Hair Clip and a freaking rainbow skirt?. This stuff are hard to freaking find, and where the hell can we find a rainbow skirt? I have a skirt in my bag but it's plain black and not colorful. Jeez.

"Hey! What the heck is with this rainbow skirt?!"Ralph complained which made the others laugh.

"Yeah. And where can we find a freaking brown butterfly?!"that's Bryce complaining as well.

"Shut it guys. Every team has one hard item so we're all even."Natasha spoke up.

"Well then, what hard item do you need to find?"Dylan asked.

"Flower Basket."Chase answered for her. Woah! So everyone does have a hard item. Guess it's all fair now. We were all given a 5 hour scavenger and yes that also includes the time for us to take a break, snack and lunch if we already finished looking for the treasures. When we all started the game, all the groups already scattered from the place.

And boy was my partner a competitive one, he even went for the trashcan to find the first easiest item we have. Crumpled Paper, and for some reason all the papers were cut and not crumpled.

"Hey June, would it be okay if we crumpled this papers?"he asked me. I immediately shook my head saying we shouldn't.

"No, that would count as cheating."I told him.

"Okay. Then let's go to the front desk, they may have some crumpled paper from their trash right?"he said. I just nodded in response, and as expected they had tons of crumpled papers but we only asked about 2 pieces. At least we have witnesses that this papers were crumpled already, coz if we happen to win the game for sure the others would find anything to disqualify us. Tsk and I won't let that happen, I am competitive myself. Hahaha

Crumpled Paper
Pink Bubble Gum
Red Hair Pin
Orange peels
2 white hair
Rainbow skirt
Spider
Yellow Bra
Braces
Stuffed Toy

Okay our next item would be a stuffed toy. I remember seeing a teddy bear designed inside our room. It was like a room decoration but no one would mind if we use it right? So me and Ralph went straight to the room, as we went inside Ryder and Willow was there as well. What are they doing here?

"Hey, what are you guys looking for?"Willow asked.

"That."I said pointing towards the toy I was talking about.

"Oh? We came here because we have this item orange boxers, and for some reason this idiot has one."she said which made Ralph burst into laughters. I couldn't stop myself from smiling myself. Orange ? Of all colors?

"Man dude! You still have that boxer our fans gave us?"Ralph asked him.

"Yeah. Besides I only happened to brought it for this trip. I didn't know it would be this useful."Ryder said with a touch of embarrassment in his face. Awwe he's so cute.