Chapter 52: Red Vortex with ABlue

RED VORTEX SEVEN

O___O

"Jinja?!"me and Jill said at the same time.

"Ne, the people handling the show invited you guys."Manager Lee said. Daebak! Did God actually heard my prayer last night? Waaaaaaaaah!

"When will we start the filming?"I asked eager to know every detail.

"Tomorrow afternoon, the *toot* company vehicle will come and pick you up to their destination."Manager said as she excused herself and went back to organizing other things.

....

"Daebak! Unnie, can you slap me one time. I feel like I'm dreaming."Jill said to me which I highly participated and slapped her a bit hard which startled our other unnies. "Kyaaaaaaaah! I really am not dreaming!"Jill squealed in delight as I joined her.

"Gosh! You two really are overjoyed with the sudden announcement."Drea-unnie exclaimed.

"Hell yeah! It's been years since last time I went to an amusement park. And to think will be going there for work feels like hitting two birds with one stone! Hahahaha."I happily said.

"Yeah. And ABlue-sunbaenims would be there as well. Then that would be double the excitement."Jill said as we both danced around the place.

"Aigoo, it would have been nice as well if I wasn't a little afraid of heights."Nica-unnie commented.

"Don't worry unnie, we'll all be together all throughout the filming so you won't feel any scared at all."I told her.

"Awee, June-ah is so sweet. Well then! We are all looking forward for tomorrow's event as well."Ara-unnie exclaimed while raising her right hand like she won the national skating competition or something. Then we all joined her and imitate her posture!

"FIGHTING!!!!"we all said all together. Waaaah! I can't wait for tomorrow's event, gosh! I hope I could sleep well tonight despite knowing the greatest event tomorrow. I need a lot of energy so I need to rest right now. And before that, I should wash my face first. Hehehe

------
WILLOW JOHNSON

"Hey no fair! Why did you decided to hang out with her group without us?!"Ralph argued. Ugh! This is why I didn't want them to come since it would be a total chaos and besides people might question how the hell 3 groups joined together on a amusement park filming? Like hello? That would make up a lot of rumors.

"Think about you moron! If you guys come along then that would make Red Vortex as aThird wheel group."I snapped at him.

"But June wouldn't since Ryder would be there."Ralph still insisted.

"And what? Make Nica, Ara, Drea and Jill feel out of place? Come on, I thought we talked about this?"I told him. Ralph was about to protest again when Bryce covered his mouth to prevent him to say anything.

"Okay. Everything's fine, don't mind him. He didn't eat anything this morning."Bryce said.

"Jeeez I don't even know why I'm dating that guy? Should I broke up with him so that he would cooperate?"Jewel said a bit annoyed which startled Ralph as he quickly swift off Bryce's grip and started hugging Jewel. It was so annoying seeing him act all cute and ask forgiveness so I'll just pretend I didn't see them doing it. Ugh.

The other guys are already getting ready for their appointments. BOTB actually has dance practice for the whole day and tomorrow their vocal lines would be performing at an award show, they would be performing the OST song they sang for the drama.