Chapter 58: Dating Scandal

JUNE GRIFFIN

Me and my members are flying to LA today for our music video shoot and yes we're having a new mini-album comeback. Our life doesn't really end with no busy schedule specially when we have been in the industry for more than a year and also one of the successful girl group of our times.

While on our way to the airport, Ryder texted me that he would come and see us off. I told him not to since a lot of cameramen would be there specially that a lot of people knew today would be our flight to LA. It took a while before I convinced him not to, he's being too clingy sometimes. I don't hate that part from him but he sometimes forgets about the consequences if we both put our guards down.

I was on my way to the ladies room to have a quick bathroom break since our plane was about to land but to my surprise I felt someone grabbed me and dragged me towards a non crowded space. I was about to yell help when the culprit covered my mouth as I felt him near my ear.

"Don't even try to scream Goldfish or the reporters will hear you."he whispered which caused my fear to falter as he slowly let go of me. And like lighting I punched him on his stomach. "Ouch! Nice to see you too babe."he said in pain.

"Didn't I told you not to come."I exclaimed lowering my voice, good thing he was actually covering himself but I was fully exposed.

"Mianhe, I really couldn't really let you leave the country for a week without seeing you off."he gently said. Aigoo what am I going to do with this guy really.

I looked around first before I opened my arms signaling him to give me a hug which didn't took him any moment to spare as he wrapped himself to me.

"I'll miss you so much."he whispered.

"Me too. But we'll see each other next week though."I told him as I broke the hug.

"That's too long."he whined like a baby.

"Aigoo, being a baby doesn't suit you at all."I commented.

"Psh. You liked me like this before you had amnesia."he spoke back.

"Then I had bad taste in guys before."I trailed off which earned me a glare from him.

We talked for a while before I heard Ara-unnie calling me as I pushed him away.

"Ne! I'm coming."I yelled back as I winked at Ryder as he gave me a flying kiss goodbye.

Gosh! I'm going to miss that dork!

------
RYDER STRAUSS

June is currently having a great time in LA right about now. Based on the insta-stories they posted she was having fun during their little vacation. Can she just come back to Korea now? I miss her already. I was texting her if she had her lunch already but to my surprise she wasn't answering. Hmm. I guess she might be working by now, I heard they would be shooting at a specific place in LA. I was about to get some sleep since today was our day off when I heard a loud banging on my door. What do they want now?

As I opened the door I saw a worried looking Hadley and Jewel. Then they showed me an article with a picture of me and June. Oh holy m** where the hell did they get that?!

"How the hell did they knew about that?"I asked all of a sudden.

"They got it from the InstaLive I accidentally posted, but I never thought you also post a picture on Instagram last week."Jewel confessed. This is not good.

"How long did the article got posted?"I asked as I quickly dialed my Manager's number.

"Just an hour ago."Hadley answered.