Special Chapter (Bonus)

Casts

Riley Gail and Janus Third Griffin-Strauss (Ryder and June's son and daughter) (18 & 16)
Neil Alfred Lincoln (Nica's son) (20)
Krystal Angela Kim (Christina's daughter) (24)
Winona Faith and Brendon Chance Strauss (Bryce and Willow's son and daughter) (20 & 18)
Xander Pete Archer (Natasha and Chase's son) (18)
Kimberly Nancy Phillips (Jaden and Hadley's daughter) (18)
Pauline Ashley Bolton (Jude and Courtney's daughter) (16)
Emerald Shane and Sapphire Sandra King (Ralph and Jewel's twins) (16)
Kristoff Anthony Curry (Dylan and Yesha's son) (18)
May Anne Calvin (August's and Sasha's daughter) (16)
Zaijan Drake Parker (Ara and Jieko's son) (16)
Harold Haven Trone (Drea and Charlie's son) (16)
Heidi Venice Style (Jill and Johnny's daughter) (13)

P. S.
You guys might be confused with the new characters since this would only be a bonus chapter about their kids. And no I'm not going to make a sequel of Miss Introvert since it would only confuse me so I hope you would enjoy this special chapter! Bbyu Fighting! This is a dedication chapter since I'm excited for Sugarman 2 broadcast on April 15!!! Kyaaaaaah! Bbyu reunion after almost 3 years!!!

------

(After 15 years)

June has been busy preparing breakfast for the kids first day of classes, and she's extra excited since today would be Janus' first day of high school! To think that her son got all her personality from her specially her introvert side, yes Janus is a very shy kid though he's not a loner since he has his childhood friends Pauline, May, Zaijan, Harold and the twins Emerald and Sapphire.

They all go to the same high school, Riley his older sister goes there as well but she's in her 2nd year together with her own group of friends Kimberly, Xander, Kristoff and Brendon.

"Hey mom! Have you seen my pink hair clip Alfie-oppa gave me on my birthday?"Riley called out for her Mom.

"Yes honey, I placed it inside your drawer."June answered as she was getting ready making pancakes for breakfast.

"Found it! Thanks mom!"Riley yelled as she quickly rushed downstairs and run towards the kitchen. "Yeeey! Pancakes!"she exclaimed when she saw the delicious delight on the table.

"Yes, now be a good girl and wash your hands. And where's your brother?"June turn towards her daughter and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"With Dad, having a boy talk or something. By the way Mom, Xander is throwing a party at their house later. Auntie Natasha is making pies so can I go?"Riley asked as she was already devouring a plate of pancakes for herself.

"Okay, but make sure to let your Uncle Chase drive you home before 9pm okay? You still have school young lady."June reminded her.

"Yes captain!"Riley salute her mother, June on the other hand just giggled with her daughter's cuteness and silly antics. Riley is much alike to Ryder, a prankster.

June was startled when she felt strong arms wrapped around her waist as she felt Ryder kissed her on the cheek from behind.

"Good morning my wife."he greeted her as he slowly unwrapped his wife from his grip.

"Good morning too husband. Get some breakfast now or Bryce-oppa will scold you again for being late."June reminded him.